Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His dad plays more games than he does. Or so I hear (he's better than him at smash).

Hehe. We used to play Matches where the winner gets £5 from the other person. My Uni fund grew so much at one point, then he took about £200 off me in the space of a few days...My mum has banned these matches ever since.

My dad is ALWAYS playing games. He works at IBM so he gets a few hours a day to spare. I remember at work he bet £50 he could beat his manager at a game of smash and he lost...this was shortly followed by his secretary phoning me and telling me he had left work early :heh:

He also completed FF9 during 2 weeks at WORK, because he kinda gets bored. My mum on the other hand NEVER plays games, but hopefully the Wii will change this. It's just so appealing :wink:

Anyway, I'm guessing that when Zelda:TP comes out, we're going to be having a race to see who completes it first (without the guide). I really hope they add lots of side quests to this game, like they did to Wind Waker. They really added so much to the game. I'd also like the inclusion of the Gold Skulltulas again, because it took me a while to get EVERY one in both ocarina and Master Quest.

Guest Stefkov
My mum felt sick playing Super Monkey Ball 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Beat that.

well its not different, beacuse this is the only one, but while playing wario ware in multiplayer, and the only buttons to press are a or the control stick

a simple game came up cant remeber which, but she starts shouting

"what do i do?! the fuck do i do!?" then got stressed and i had to turn it off.

My mum loves OOT and MM,she can't wait for TP.

my mum used to play OoT. no other zeldas though, she hasnt played any games since the N64.

used to play snowboard kids and mariokart heaps though.

now her vice is dr mario on gameboy.... *sigh*

i loaned her my gb, and now she takes it to work with her. it gets so bad to the extent where she will ask her customers (she a taxi driver) to wait a minute before she pauses it. hey, they find it amusing!

Hey dudes ign are reporting that wii controls for tp have been changed since e3 "Nintendo has made some major changes to the control scheme for the Wii version of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Speaking to Japan's monthly Nintendo Dream publication, producer Shigeru Miyamoto revealed that the game will now allow players to swing the controller for sword slashes." check out hte full article at ign wii

Guest Stefkov

i just read throughit and its sounding really cool. i remember playnig on an eye toy once, and i did the bexing one, and after the game my arm felt wierd, it felt like excersize. so this will be all the time, great.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!