NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

It'll be hard on me when Americans are playing Zelda and I'm not. It's not fair.

It's totally unfair! We've waited just as long as they have :'(

One month for them... two more months for us !

I think I might not come on the internet when the US gets the Wii, I will havet o wait how many weeks till i can get one. I dont want to know everythign about it before ive even touched one.

I think I might not come on the internet when the US gets the Wii, I will havet o wait how many weeks till i can get one. I dont want to know everythign about it before ive even touched one.

Good thinking! It's going to be so hard to avoid the Zelda vids :p

Personally I think that all those who are on these boards who are american/canadian or who are just importing should have their own seperate Zelda Import thread so it doesnt get spoilt for us Euro peeps.

Personally I think that all those who are on these boards who are american/canadian or who are just importing should have their own seperate Zelda Import thread so it doesnt get spoilt for us Euro peeps.

Yeah, I actually agree. It's not necessary right now, but when it's out for the Americans, yup... :sad:

Yes, importers should stay out. We should be very careful with what we read if we dont want spoilers.

Hey, I wonder if the second time you go though the game, there'll be some bonuses...? I mean, like in TWW, where after completeing the game there was some differences in the second playthrough, such as you didn't wear the green tunic, you understood Hylian etc. :p

I wouldn't mind if there were some bonuses in second playthrough in TP, I liked it in TWW, it really made you wanna play it again :D

Any ideas what the bonus features could be in TP ? :hehe:

Left Hand Hard mode.

Link is now left handed play through the game.....REVERSE!!!ZOMG!!!

That would be ulitimately hard ultimately be would that.

Having to play with your left hand! The thought of it is.........killing me...

I joke....or do I?

I won't be on the internet as much when the Wii is out in America,must avoid a lot of news and spoilers >.<

Well Resi 4 gave you professional mode, so I wouldn't mind a really hard mode to go through, where there are more bad guys and they attack more or something. Would be a great challenge :D

Well Resi 4 gave you professional mode, so I wouldn't mind a really hard mode to go through, where there are more bad guys and they attack more or something. Would be a great challenge :D

What does your sig mean i know east coast is better than the west coast, but who's this ken?

What does your sig mean i know east coast is better than the west coast, but who's this ken?

lol. Basically, its an american Smash Bros. Melee thing. During a national tournament, East Coast beat west coast, and Ken admitted that East Coast are better than West coast after they lost.

Ken is the worlds best Smash Bros. player lol. He's like my god. He says it 50 seconds into this short video :

I also like the part when the black guy is sleeping and the camera-man decides to poke him :)

Ken is the worlds best Smash Bros. player lol. He's like my god.

He's good but I wouldn't say he was the best.

The Americans only have just over a month.

Not fair. :heh:

yes fair :awesome:

i've alredy mentioned that i will use spoiler boxes and any one who dosent before the european lanch should get a month ban ::shrug:

I won't be on the internet as much when the Wii is out in America,must avoid a lot of news and spoilers >.<

Ive said that I'm going to do this anyway. I really dont need some little git spoiling anything for me. As soon as it hits November19, the internet can get stuffed. I might spend that time playing Kingdom Hearts actually....

Ive said that I'm going to do this anyway. I really dont need some little git spoiling anything for me. As soon as it hits November19, the internet can get stuffed. I might spend that time playing Kingdom Hearts actually....

Yeah, probably gonna spend that time playing Oblivion, that would take my mind away. Maybe finish Table tennis lol. Or even get somewhere in Battalion Wars.

Im gonna come on the pc, and internet, but probably only to i dont know, i only look at games on the internet really. I'll probably go on ONM website. All fanboys there dont know about importing lol.

Is anyone else thinking there is gonna be at least one temple set in the Twilight Realm?

Or maybe all the Temples will have areas that are in the Twilight Realm.

I need this game so bad...

Is anyone else thinking there is gonna be at least one temple set in the Twilight Realm?

Or maybe all the Temples will have areas that are in the Twilight Realm.

I need this game so bad...

I really hope so. Imagine you being in a temple in wolf form. It should pretty cool. Just like you, i'm dying to get this game.

I wonder if we could have the mods put an option on this topic when Zelda's out that every post appears in a spoiler box, and if it contains no spoilers then someone can verify it to appear without a spoiler box?

I can just see a random newbie coming in here in November and saying:

ZOMFG OMG LOL!11!!!!1 LINKK DIEZ IN TWILIT PRNCSS OMG TEH PWNED LOL OMFG U NOOB!1!!1!!!!!1

ZOMFG OMG LOL!11!!!!1 LINKK DIEZ IN TWILIT PRNCSS OMG TEH PWNED LOL OMFG U NOOB!1!!1!!!!!1

WHOMG, Link dies? Why was this not marked as a spoiler?

Zelda is actually a man

I wonder if we could have the mods put an option on this topic when Zelda's out that every post appears in a spoiler box, and if it contains no spoilers then someone can verify it to appear without a spoiler box?

I can just see a random newbie coming in here in November and saying:

I don't think its possible to do that, the best option is to make a new thread for importers in the import board where they can talk about the game, then no one else will have to see what they're saying.