NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I have to go to work the day after the Wii comes out, so that Fri I'm gonna get as much gaming in as I can (If I'm not working full time then)

Man I hated that in OOT with the fake biggorons sword.

i liked using the giants knife (after i broke it) as a normal knife (it has the same power as the kokori sword and looks like a knife) that was fun :hehe:

I've already booked november 19 all day (on i cal) to play the wii

I'm staying of school on the 8th to satisfy my Wii needs.

Errr, naughty... What if your Mum gets locked away due to this!!!

Is it worth it!!????:cry:

Of course it is worth it, it's one day off school.

You could be dealing crack, doing it on a weekly basis.. but no, you just want to be first in line for a videogames system.

As long as you get 8 hours sleep the following night and don't take any more days off school to play video games I give permission for all kids to scive on the 8th of December.

Basically don't get caught, don't walk around town in your school uniform, or act suspicous. Go buy it, take it to a place with a TV and play.

Of course it is worth it, it's one day off school.

You could be dealing crack, doing it on a weekly basis.. but no, you just want to be first in line for a videogames system.

As long as you get 8 hours sleep the following night and don't take any more days off school to play video games I give permission for all kids to scive on the 8th of December.

Basically don't get caught, don't walk around town in your school uniform, or act suspicous. Go buy it, take it to a place with a TV and play.

8th of December is a friday. So you only have to make sure you get enough sleep sunday night :D

I walk around town in my school uniform regularly* and no one cares at all.

If you act confidently, like you're meant to be there, no one will care what age you are, what you look like or what you're wearing. It could be a school trip for all the know, the chances are they wont even think of you unless you're doing something stupid or looking suspicious.

*regularly being once every 3 months.

If you act confidently, like you're meant to be there, no one will care what age you are, what you look like or what you're wearing. It could be a school trip for all the know, the chances are they wont even think of you unless you're doing something stupid or looking suspicious.

Thats so true.. you can almost get away with murder if you just look as "Hey I know what im doing" and have on some decent clothes.. scary but true

I have to go out for a x-mas celebration with my work on th 8'th.. but ill get the Wii first og then the party... so I probably wont hook it up until saturday..

Yeah if you kinda prepare a dentists excuse, time of appointment.. dental surgery, then you can confidently answer any questions from security guards or bobbies on the beat.

In Colchester the barracks are based so we have lots of military police on the beat who like to act like they are busy. So would query a school kid without question.

Quiet towns would be safe though.

Wish I could skip school for this! Unfortunately, I'm a teacher, so I suppose I have to be there, really...

Wish I could skip school for this! Unfortunately, I'm a teacher, so I suppose I have to be there, really...

Yeah, kids have all the fun!!! And don't pay tax on their earnings!!! (Pocket Money!!)

Boooooooooo!!!

you could always get a sub ::shrug:

i've never skiped school :geek:

in north america we get nintendo consoles on sundays (ds,wii) so i dont need to skip school.

Yeah, kids have all the fun!!! And don't pay tax on their earnings!!! (Pocket Money!!)

Boooooooooo!!!

I've been paying tax on my money since I was 16! When I get a proper job I can claim it back....

i just had a thought, you could take your classes on a feild trip to your local GAME to witness an actual console lanch, and when there not looking you could by one.

I've been paying tax on my money since I was 16! When I get a proper job I can claim it back....

Eh!!!??? If you're a student and earning under £5000 a year you can claim it back off every pay slip!!!! Ask your local tax office!!

Eh!!!??? If you're a student and earning under £5000 a year you can claim it back off every pay slip!!!! Ask your local tax office!!

I don't get a payslip, all the money is in a trust account, when I get a job with a payslip, I can claim it back. My brother's just claimed back £500.

I took the Friday launch day off work as a holiday. If everything goes to plan I will be playing Zelda Twilight Princess all goddamned weekend.

you could always get a sub ::shrug:

i've never skiped school :geek:

in north america we get nintendo consoles on sundays (ds,wii) so i dont need to skip school.

Lucky ba.......

Well then ,looks like I can get some money back :)

I'm quite annoyed that I have full day on Firdays, so i dont think i will take a day off. If my morning lesson is cancelled then yay. If I get the job at GAME, where incedentally im buying my Wii from, I could go Thursday after school, see if its there and take it home ... hehe, if not then I will tell he manageer to put mine aside for the day or something, so i could come later and get it. If i cant do that, then im just gonna have to go after college on Friday. :(

Then I'ts gonna maybe be all weekend play time. However maybe not, If i get a job i would take that day off, and I would like to go and play American Football in the Sunday.

The launch day is holiday here, but the store where I'm buying will open on purpose, so I have 3 lovely days, just to play my Wii.