NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Aw, they would have to delay it. Hmm. They might delay AMERICA AND JAPAN if we get it first...

Oh no! A little dissapointed but as i would have Zelda: Twilight Princess i don't mind....

I heard somewhere that Europe was never going to see it in 2006 anyway! So i preordered a USA copy (which still might make christmas, but is very unlikely)

It will be out March 2007 now won't it?

Thats great news, unfortunatly, i dont shit money, so any game delay par the zelda and metroid will be a relief.

I'm depressed.

I know how you feel but at least we are getting Zelda: TTP around October/November of this year!

and it looks like it will be the best.game.ever!

100+ hours of gameplay? You may not have had time to play Phantom hourglass till next year anyway...lol

Still if Phantom hourglass is released 2006, it's a bonus. but i don't mind either way!

JUST DON'T DELAY TTP AGAIN! PLEASE! :weep:

Delay is good for some games. Zeldas can always use some more time.

Besides, this opens up space for a new DS game... Tales of the Tempest :smile:

When's that out? Ooh, Final Fantasy III and Crystal Chronicles DS too!

even if ph comes out at the same time as diamond and pearl in north america it's been so long since fire red came out and recently all i have been playing is zelda so i'd rather buy pokemon.

It said Christmas at the earliest though! And... was there an actual source on The Hylia?

you know what i hate (more than tingle)? its the figure-guy in wind waker and minish cap, that guy makes tingle seem normal. And that side-quest in both of the above games really sucked, never in my life that i´m going to complete any of those, and damm nintendo if theres figurines in TP

Twilight Princess should have better sidequests. Hopefully it involves Cuccoos.

Tingle got first place when some wierd site called gaygamer.net listed the gayest video-game charqacters of all time. Zelda can afford some gore, the age-rating wont change while Tingle does his obscene thing...

I would love to see little tingle covered in blood.

[Edit] Artist impression :-

aipm1.jpg

Twiilight... like that would ever happen...

To switch the topic a little, I´m a little bit sad that i saw the trailer with Link transforming into a wolf. What if Nintendo would have kept all that transformation business secret, think of how you would react if you saw that while playing the final game yourself. What a shock!

To much hype means spoilers...

Yes I agree!!!!!! I would have been pleasantly surprised (jaw hanging open probably)

Yes I agree!!!!!! I would have been pleasantly surprised (jaw hanging open probably)

Hey, welcome to the forums. :)

I'm a bit surprised they showed it, too.

But, i guess they had to some something "juicy" in the trailers. It didn't really give an indication of what to expect in the game.

I would love to see little tingle covered in blood.

[Edit] Artist impression :-

aipm1.jpg

Man that would make him not only more weired, but also more scary looking. "It puts the lotion on its skin.":grin:

i would love to see someone kill Tingle in the actual stroy line cause he is too gay to be in a Zelda game. It would be good if Link actually killed him.

Let's be fair, Link is pretty "gay" - he is usually surrounded by hot female characters and doesn't even say a word to them.

Nono, Tingle's not gay. He's evil.

Let's be fair, Link is pretty "gay" - he is usually surrounded by hot female characters and doesn't even say a word to them.

Nono, Tingle's not gay. He's evil.

Lmfao, he's only got a love interest for Princess Zelda, so why the hell would he want to hit on girls that he ain't one bit remotely interested in?

If any of you have a brain, well, you know that Twilight Princess ''Looks Good'', that's all dandy and everything, but, have you looked closely enough at the clear water? Have you concentrated enough to see it pixelized? I ask you this. And have you seen rocky mountains? No? Well if you look closely enough at them they are a bit pixelized! Plus many other effects Nintendo have cheesed their way out of. If you want good effects, buy a Sony, or Microsoft Game. (But TP is very good! Don't take me the wrong way!)