Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Skull%20Kid_photo1_large.jpgSkull%20Kid_photo2_large.jpgSkull%20Kid_photo3_large.jpg

Title: Skull Kid

Legend of Zelda Skull Kid Collectible Statue.

The Skull Kid was a curious little fellow, often finding trouble in the most unexpected of places with his fairy friends Tatl and Tael. One day in the forest, the trio happened to come across the most peculiar of people, a traveling mask salesman.

When the merchant was paying him no mind, the Skull Kid took a very precious mask. This was no ordinary mask; this was a special mask, a dark and cursed mask. This was Majora's Mask. Donning the strange artifact, the Skull Kid would harness a power far beyond his imagination. Little did he know, however, that he was to become a puppet, an unsuspecting pawn to the very mask itself. Possessed and corrupted, the once lighthearted and amusingly mischievous imp inadvertently unleashes a powerful and threatening force upon the peaceful inhabitants of Termina.

Now time is running nigh, as the will of Majora swiftly mobilizes its servant into drawing an ominous moon from the heavens on a collision course towards the helpless people below…

First 4 Figures is proud to present the Skull Kid, the second collectible statue in First 4 Figures’ Legend of Zelda collectible statue series.

The pose captures the unimaginable power that the Skull Kid felt when wearing the mask.

Accurately keeping scale with current and future statues in the series, the Skull Kid statue stands at approximately 9 inches, including the base.

Cast in high quality poly-stone, the statue is hand finished and hand painted. Comes packed in a foam interior full colored box with a card of authenticity.

As this is the second in the series, those who have ordered Fierce Deity Link from the F4F store will be entitled to reserve the same edition number for Skull Kid. Such orders will be automatically be allocated.

Height : 9 inches

Weight : 2.50

SRP : $ 99.99

Available : Q1-2007

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to get those statues but $99.99? I know it's limited edition but nothing would make me spend £50+ on a statue, they do look SO cool though, so if you did i don't really blame you.

You need a glass cabinet and light to show it fully off though. :D

I love to get those statues but $99.99? I know it's limited edition but nothing would make me spend £50+ on a statue, they do look SO cool though, so if you did i don't really blame you.

You need a glass cabinet and light to show it fully off though. :D

On Play.com the do them for £45-£55

I don't think it's THAT bad for what you're getting, they do have to ship them, make the cast, design them, paint them and they are decent quality.

On Play.com the do them for £45-£55

I don't think it's THAT bad for what you're getting, they do have to ship them, make the cast, design them, paint them and they are decent quality.

Yeah there great quality! Never knew Play.com were selling them! Thanks for the heads-up!

If they ever dropped in price (which i doubt, as i'm sure they will sell-out), i'll be first there!

I love the colossus statue sold on play-asia but thats about £50+ as well.

I pre-ordered the fierce deity link statue and I still havn't got it.

It went out of stock as soon as it was released which leads me to believe they never had it in stock.

It isnt even out yet. I pre-ordered mine from First 4 Figures and contacted them last week about my order. They said they will start shipping in Nov.

It isnt even out yet. I pre-ordered mine from First 4 Figures and contacted them last week about my order. They said they will start shipping in Nov.

Play.com had the release date as 4th Oct.

Guess that will be why I didn't get it then :p

Whenever I see previews of this game I can't help but wonder why the hell people treat this as lightgun game. You don't need to point the wiimote anywhere, just move it and the crosshair will move accordingly! It's not about pointing! People who have this in their minds, all though the controls rocked.

Whenever I see previews of this game I can't help but wonder why the hell people treat this as lightgun game. You don't need to point the wiimote anywhere, just move it and the crosshair will move accordingly! It's not about pointing! People who have this in their minds, all though the controls rocked.

Why on Earth would someone think that Zelda is a lightgun game? Could you, by any chance, be looking for the Red Steel thread?

Why on Earth would someone think that Zelda is a lightgun game? Could you, by any chance, be looking for the Red Steel thread?

You do realise that you shoot a bow don't you? And it's not just about trying to point at the TV, it's also trying to point at the sensor, you don't need to point just move it.

I think there are going to be a lot of familiar areas; Death Mountain, Lake Hylia and Hyrule Castle. But the least likely ones are the areas that people are getting most excited about.

Remember how everyone was thrilled when they saw the recent screenshots of the Temple of Time.

I'm most interested by the Snowy area though, I wonder what that is going to be like, considering that snow hasn't appeared much in Zelda before.

You do realise that you shoot a bow don't you? And it's not just about trying to point at the TV, it's also trying to point at the sensor, you don't need to point just move it.

Ah, Its just that your sentence made it sound like you were saying that people were calling the whole game a "lightgun game".

Yea, I agree with you with the Bow.

I'm most interested by the Snowy area though, I wonder what that is going to be like, considering that snow hasn't appeared much in Zelda before.

Well, if you exclude one fifth of Majora's Mask, or the Ice Dungeon in OOT, not much snow at all.

Will a temporary Twilight Princess thread for the North American users be made in this forum around the time of the Wii launch in North America so that important parts of the story and review scores aren't revealed to the members from Europe that won't be seeing the game until a few weeks after the US release and then is eventually merged with the original TP forum topic upon release in Europe?

whats the point we'll spend all of our time on tp until it comes out in europe at least (pluss i dont want to do that much catching up on this thread and if the thread is temporary than all our talk will be deleated as soon as the 8th comes around) just ban us if we dont use spoiler boxes (temporary ban will work)

Could someone please post a link to the temple of time pictures (i havent seen these)

whats the point we'll spend all of our time on tp until it comes out in europe at least (pluss i dont want to do that much catching up on this thread and if the thread is temporary than all our talk will be deleated as soon as the 8th comes around) just ban us if we dont use spoiler boxes (temporary ban will work)

I'm up for that, spoiler boxes it is then, with a LARGE warning at the top.

okay so then no more talk about this temporary thread rubish frome anyone

UNLESS the moderators say so otherwise. But there shouldn't be any issues with spoiling it for people as it is their own discretion if they click the spoiler button to reveal the message, a prior warning is all thats needed.

Has Wolf Links move set been confirmed, will it be able to attack in more ways other than just dash and bite?

are they the ones when he is battling the darkunaut.

I'm guessing so.

Also, does D-Pad up do the same thing as C-Up in OOT? (Call your companion). Hopefully it will have the enemy info, not so much how to beat them, just general info...something Wind Waker almost* missed out.

*You could find information on enemies by using the tingle tuner, and hovering over them