NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Sonic the Hedgehog (360/PS3) new info!!

I've just had a little look into Tails' voice actors (Thank you Wikipedia). He's been voiced by both actors and actresses. One actor being only 15-18 years old in Sonic Adventure. And it seems he's always voiced by actresses in Japan, weird.

Back on topic, bring back Metal Sonic.

Totally agree with you kurt... they should really bring alive the old charecters we loved. Which means they should kill off tails, no one loves him/her (the voice makes you wonder if the guy used to be a chick).

No way should they kill off Tails!!!! Sure Tails needs a serious new voice over but the character himself is cool as a side kick to Sonic.

the sonic games of recent years have all been average/rubbish so just gunna wait and see with this one

Indeed Replika, apart from Sonic Rush they've been fairly medicore the last few years.

From the trailer the game looks good, but not amazing IMO.

It looks like it might carry on the mistakes from the other Sonic games;

The levels look a little boring and I can't believe they've given Shadow vehicles! WHY!!!!!!!!!

Why are there always levels that ruin the 3D Sonic games; treasure, mechs, vehicles etc...

Anyways, the graphics are nice and awesome music!

it's looking to be the same old bullshit they have been tossing at us ever since Sonic Heroes.

Sonic stuff looks good, everything else looks gay as fuck, especially Robotnik's new design.

Sonic stuff looks good, everything else looks gay as fuck, especially Robotnik's new design.

Looks like he has been dieting! Personally after watching the trailer on Marketplace I aint that impressed. It looks like they have kept the same system as the Adventure games which IMO have never been that great. They need to take Sonic back to his roots without all of this rubbish with humans and vehicles running around.

Bleh.... A princess.... shadow in a car.... a new character.... giant lava beast... I'm glad I got my sonic collection disk.

Robotnik's design just looks irritating, other then that, the game looks pretty nice. Though, I think they should get rid of those humans and such, it's been so un-fitting ever since I saw them >.< . Which is strange because I played the 3D Game first. =/

Well at least it'll be better than Shadow the Hedgehog...right?