N-Europe

New Screen from Nibris' "Sadness"

conzer16

Nibris are on to something...

If the game lacks hi-def AND colors, the poly count, shadow quality and texture resolution could be at the same level as PS3 games!

Pretty nice screen, it seems...

no, not really but who cares :)

Can't wait for the first official stuff

Wow, i ain't seen those before, looking at those the controller is gonna be used in ways i never would have thought of, and it looks like its gonna be 3rd person, which is great so those people who think the controller would only work for 1st person can finally rest easy.

This game is definalty toppin my want list for the Wii, hell i even got the sound track from the nibris website and have it as my ringtone. :D

this game will defo not be for me. it looks so dull. i want happiness from my wii not sadness.

Looks dull? How the hell can you tell? We havent seen and dont know much about the game at all. Why do people derive opinions from so little!?!?

I think it looks quite interesting and cant wait to see more!

nibris haven't said anything about them, they are just screen caps from a trailer for the game. They are live action so not ingame shots, they could be from FMV's in the game but nothing else.

The first two are live action of someone palyin the game, but the 3rd is ingame, and the result of that person playing. Notice the movement the player makes. She's holdin the controller above her head, then she brings it down. Then in the 3rd screen you see the game character holding what looks like a large spike as if she's just impaled someone/something thats on the ground below her

The first two are live action of someone palyin the game, but the 3rd is ingame, and the result of that person playing. Notice the movement the player makes. She's holdin the controller above her head, then she brings it down. Then in the 3rd screen you see the game character holding what looks like a large spike as if she's just impaled someone/something thats on the ground below her

yeah and it looks really good!

I truly hope it is an ingame screen!:bouncy:

Edit: Notice the victims left hand reching up towards the character? Deffo looks like an ingame shot

I don’t think the last image is ingame; it’s probably a cut scene. Hope I am wrong though! Visually the black and white is a great idea rember in wind waker, the castle under the sea was breath taking!

If the action of the character is being cntrolled by the player how can it not be ingame? And if it was a cut scene that the player has "control over" like in RE4 then it would use the same graphics engine at the actuall gameplay would. IE: its not an FMV, and given Nibris' stance on gaming and why they choose to go with only Nintendo i'd say it's likly they'll use very few FMV in their games and have all "movie sequances" be cut-scenes, ie: same graphics as the gameplay

Yeah silly me thinking them first 2 were in game:red:

I don't think the 3rd screen is related to the movements the woman makes in the first 2 screenshots as the woman in the screenshot appears to be holding a crutch and the downward motion she makes just doesn't appear to fit.

Interesting the trailer is going to use a woman playing the game.

Wii = Mass appeal

I don't think any of them are in-game graphics... to be honest don't expect too much people...

I'm only expecting Eternal Darkness graphics on the scenarios with slight (or very) improved in-game poly-count in characters (and effects like skinning applied).

If you guys wait too much from it you might be in for disapointment.