N-Europe

Mario lives in my neighbourhood !!!

Inuk

Guest Stefkov

i knew nintendo didnt think of the idea themselves! of course they must have had a trip to greece and saw this advert, i say these guys should sue nintendo for logo copying. :laughing:

We have a bus driver who looks like Wario, we call him Wario but he has no idea.

Grumpy little fella with his comb-over.

You can't sue over that, more importantly are you that freaking shallow and a subscriber to American compensation culture?

I don't know why you put this in Creative... unless you designed the graphics, or want comments on the quality of your photography. So I'm going to move it to gen discussion where an Admin/Gen mod can either argue with me, let it be, or merge it with the 'funny stuff' sticky. Their call.

I think they dont look like Mario my friend:hehe:

Basically it says that he is doing plumber staff and he repairs problems with heating and that he operates 24 hours per day!

Kind of convinient don't you think :D

You can't sue over that, more importantly are you that freaking shallow and a subscriber to American compensation culture?

Is that to what Stefkov just said above you?

If it is.

You need to chill. Sounded like he was joking

We have a bus driver who looks like Wario, we call him Wario but he has no idea.

Grumpy little fella with his comb-over.

HOLY ****!!!

How can possibly someone look like Wario??

wario6nn.th.jpg

The old janitor/caretaker at our school (has quit now) Looked so damn like the Mario in the first Mario TV show ("Super Mario Brothers Super Show" (with the live action).

Almost identical :grin:

We had an I.T technician at my old school who everyone called Mario, the likeness was seriously freaky!