NEurope
Stocka

Sadness

if it took them THIS long for a website imagine how long it will take them for a game.

Hang on....

So the main Nibris team will spend a decade making nothing, while the Blooper Team will churn out a crap game every week?

Last Flight, due out on WiiWare in Q1 2009, doesn't actually look half bad. Very stylish and gory.

I want to know how they've managed to pay their staff after selling exactly zero units of anything for two years.

"Trailer

Coming soon (this vacation maybe)."

Right-o.

I'm pretty sure they had a website before.
Yeah they did, it had info on all their games, primarily Raid Over The River. Don't get this news.

Yeah they did, it had info on all their games, primarily Raid Over The River. Don't get this news.

That site was replaced months ago by a temporary homepage which read simply "New site coming soon".

Let's face it though, the original site had nothing on it either - just short descriptions and music of RotR: Raid over The River (to coin it it's proper name) and Sadness, and that they're only focussed on Nintendo consoles.

They say in their site they will appear in Leipzig this year (whatever that is), wich is cool.

The game will only come on Fall 2009, tough.

They say in their site they will appear in Leipzig this year (whatever that is), wich is cool.

The game will only come on Fall 2009, tough.

hahahaha! Yeah, look forward to it

Hahah, they didn't even bother taking the Mii out.:hehe:

And why is the guy swinging a baseball bat on a golf course?

What ever happened to Raid Over the River too? I don't see any mention of it on the website.... or an i blind?

What ever happened to Raid Over the River too? I don't see any mention of it on the website.... or an i blind?

I think the Bloober Team are handling that.

I seriously dont have faith in Nibris at all.

Ok the Raid over the river screens gave us some faith but seriously, we've had nothing from this team of any substance for like what, 2 years now?

I don't understand why anyone had any faith in them in the first place.

Well...

Their webpage looks better than Retros!

And do retro, Nintendo and us fans give a shit? No why should we, we know that retro can deliver top quality games, they don't need to keep stating that every sentance on the site like Nibris do. :heh:

Love the way above that picture of basegolf (thats what I have christened it)

it says;

We have already developed powerful technologies for our own AAA titles that we can use in other titles

Come again? What powerful technology have their used in other AAA titles that they are implementing in a game where a bloke t@s another bloke over the head with a baseball bat whilst he is playing golf...you have gotta laugh.

Come again? What powerful technology have their used in other AAA titles that they are implementing in a game where a bloke t@s another bloke over the head with a baseball bat whilst he is playing golf...you have gotta laugh.

And what other AAA titles? Or any titles for that matter.

Oh wait they indeed developed a powerful technology: the vapor ware hype machine.

I heard it was licensed for Duke Nukem Forever as well.

Nibris is a company founded in 2006 to deliver high quality AAA titles for Nintendo platforms - Wii and DS.

Wut? funny how they can call everything they make high quality AAA titles even though nothing is out from them.

And what other AAA titles? Or any titles for that matter.

Oh wait they indeed developed a powerful technology: the vapor ware hype machine.

I heard it was licensed for Duke Nukem Forever as well.

Oh yeah of course! they must make a mint licensing that engine as Duke Nukem Forever has been in development for years....

Somebody at Nibris must be very good at pulling the wool over their investors' eyes for so long.