"Wii? i am not buying that!"

mike-zim

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who really hates the name better get used to it cuz in a few months time you'll be seeing it everytime you boot up the thing. i suggest to start work on liking it now :)

I'll try. The first 'OMG teh suxxorz' reaction is starting to wear off. I actually like the logo flash thingy on Nintendo's website now :smile:

I'm getting one, but the chances of me ever calling it a Wii is slim to none. There's also zero possibility I'll ever hear anyone say Wii without thinking of wee. Written down it's not so bad. But say it and BAM - I think of wee.

personally i would just like them to say each letter stands for something ( i know it is meant to be 2 i's for the unique controller and people etc).

Something like Wireless interactive immersion

What is it

........a Nintendo Revolution, that's what!!

Even if I don't like the name, there is no reason I wouldn't buy it. This console will kick ass, and wether it's named wii or Revolution, it won't change the hardware and the games.

I'll go to the store, and ask for "the latest Nintendo console please" ;)

ill defintely but the Wii without a second thought, its just right now... the name hasnt grown on me yet at all. I still dont like it but I do think its actually cool as a logo or in writing rather than saying it.

maybe it will grow on me but I know im defintely buying one without question.