N-Europe

Your ideal night out...

Charlie

To be honest, i have many 'ideal' nights out. But, i'll try and condense it all into one.

First of all, this part would be cheating as it's not technically a night out, but meh. I'd have my 2 best mates from home come over to my place and we'd play some cube. I'd have some amazing times with them, and this would be the start of a perfect night. My girlfriend would also be there. Then, i'd invite katie, joe/viper and bookerman over and we'd game some more.

Theeen, we'd all go out for a pizza or an indian. Preferably an indian. We'd then head off into town into a place called the "standard". It's quite chilled out, and we'd sit there and drink and wait for our food to digest.

Moving on, we'd carry on into town and go to a place called "punana". It's sorta rocky and funky at the same time. The place smells of incense, and we'd all dance and have a laugh.

We'd then go to another place called the Meze lounge. It's very chilled out there and they play rock music. We'd sit on the sofas and just talk about shit. After that, in the early hours, we'd go get some chips or pizza and walk it back to my place at home.

I would then watch a movie with all of these guys. An awesome movie, like Ghostbusters or Aliens. :)

And there you have it.

Had an ideal night out the other day at Wanstead for my mate's sister's 24th, was hilarious nice mixture of people 4 of my close mates all about 18-19 then 5/6 of his sis' mates all at the pub from about 8 til about 12 or 1 in the mornin just drinking/joking/rinsing/flirting the night away (some of his sis' mates were hot previous miss phillipines for london - yay!). Then we went back to the birthday girls house to smoke chill and jam out. Which usually ends up being followed by hours of laughter. 5am take a cab home and straight into bed with just boxers and one sock off one sock on. That was a rare and pleasant night out. Usually we walk the streets til we can go sit and play GC at someone's house.

Depends really, i love going to this club in New Cross called the Venue, best club in South London, never had a bad night in there, many floors with different music on each including an indie floor. They also have tribute bands playing on the main floor such as the Beatles... Saturday night i was there and Madonna was on, Holidaaayy it will be alright ! :)

Other than that i love going to Gigs and dancing like a loon, hanging out with mates in our pub, going up town to some trendy bars in like leicester square or convent garden way, getting together for a poker night etc etc

House parties are good, but they dont happen that often unless its a birthday, new years etc but you cant beat a good house party.

When i was younger like 17, 18 my saturday nights used to consist of getting to a pub at about 7/8pm then going to some club around 10/11pm, i used to hate the music as i still do but used to go cos my mates liked it and thats where the ladies loved going but damn too many chavs and sluts. Im glad in my grand old age of 22 i dont do that anymore. Except for the Venue of course that place is the nuts !

As long as there aren't chavs about mugging people, weilding knives or getting drunk in the streets starting fights, I got no complaints.

Night out: Drink, lots of friends, good music - no complaints.

Night in: Pizza, mates, games - can't go wrong.

Guest Jordan
Then, i'd invite katie, joe/viper and bookerman over and we'd game some more.

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.