Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah: Cod5

very sturdy.

It's basically CoD4 in vintage military gear, but that's not a particularly bad thing. There's more options, more perks, some great new additions. The older versions of weapons to replace flash bangs and stun grenades are particularly cool- you can throw blinding flares and choking gas grenades to disorientate people.

the era rifles are great. they sound fantastic, handle well and the feedback is awesome.

the new mode War is great. It's a tug of war territories game where you have to capture a 'dotted line' of flags that push the enemy spawn backwards, and yours forwards untill one team has nowhere to spawn and it ends. Really fun.

more later...

Silly question but basically I used to be addicted to GS points. Now that I've started uni for the final year (and passed the 40,000 mark). I am ridding myself of this addiction and was wondering if there was a way one could rid the score and even stop from receiving any future points from games.

Bit of a stretch but thought there might have been some option.

Got my CoD Beta key but I can't play it as my 360 is getting shipped away tomorrow to fix the 3 red lights. Hopefully I'll get it back in about 2 weeks so I can give this a go. If not then I guess I have a redundant beta key. Totally sucks having the 360 broke as according to Gamestation and other stores, GH:WT comes out next friday, the 24th, and that is something I really want to be playing (but I know I shouldn't what with an essay and a report to write).

Got my CoD Beta key but I can't play it as my 360 is getting shipped away tomorrow to fix the 3 red lights. Hopefully I'll get it back in about 2 weeks so I can give this a go. If not then I guess I have a redundant beta key. Totally sucks having the 360 broke as according to Gamestation and other stores, GH:WT comes out next friday, the 24th, and that is something I really want to be playing (but I know I shouldn't what with an essay and a report to write).

You can pm me the code if youd like:indeed:

^ I've got it coming out on the 7th of November elsewhere. Seems they need to sort out the final date as there are quite a few floating about. The Gamestation one was on a poster of new releases coming soon which had just recently been put up. I dunno. I'll have a word with one of the guys tomorrow about it.

I thought you had a Premium and a Elite Adam?

I sold my premium last Christmas as it was just sitting there so I thought I would get some trade in value for my PS3 purchase. Ive just got an Elite now, kinda makes me wish I kept a spare. To be honest its a sad state of affairs when you need to have a spare console.

If I dont get it back before Gears 2 I may just go buy an Arcade 360 and stick my HDD on that. It stinks aswell as I have just got back into playing Halo 3 and not for points either, for fun! Shock!! :heh:

Indeed you can :)

Really easy as that? Will do that then.

Think I'll just give my code away. I know I won't get my 360 repaired and shipped back to me in time to join it so if anyone is wanting a beta key, say so. I'll just give it away on a first come first serve basis.

I'll take it :) lol... Mr Chuck asked you first!

Guest Stefkov

Bastard internet here. I'd love to play the COD beta.

Anyone know how much internet it'd use up to play online games on the 360?

I don't wanna have to keep forking out a fiver for another gig when Gears 2 comes out.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!