Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Maase
Firstly, what happened to all the Nintendo bumming?

Secondly, how can we tell you which game to buy when we know nothing of your tastes.

I could say buy World Snooker Championship 2007, it's an awesome game.

lol, sorry, forgot about that, i like mainly Adventure and Puzzle games.

I don't like Horror games because i usually like them but i piss myself

FPS and RTS's is the Second Tier of my tastes.

Go ahead and get the standard Halo 3, Gears of War, Mass Effect combo that people seem to love.

On top of that, I recommend Eternal Sonata, Beautiful Katamari, PGR4..

And of course, Rock Band and GH2/3.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero is too expensive for me.

But the rest of the games, im going to know more info about them, thanks for your recommendations.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to sell the Wii and buy XBOX360 (i just need that freaking PayPal Code/Mail from Miau to come), so, i am gonna appear here more times...

I would like to have a recommendation, if you guys don't mind, wich should be my first game?

I'd go for a big multiplayer title : Halo 3, Gears, Cod4 or UT3 along with some MS points for some of the top arcade titles. Geometry wars 2 is out in 3 weeks and Rez HD, prince of persia classic, Castlevania or Worms are all fantastic.

Mass Effect rules so insanely hard. Get that for single player.

Obviously, a Live sub is basically essential to a good 360 set up.

Guest Maase

Thanks for your support :)

I still have to buy my damn Wii tough :'(

Nobody wants it, maybe here i'l sell it

I'm loving mass effect right now....played it around 17 hours in total and rising.

Perhaps I should give the game another go. Hopefully choosing a non-hybrid class will allow for the game to be fun at some point.

Guest Maase

Guys, this is a little off topic, but its my last step before joining the Dark Force (Xbox360)

What do you think of this deal on ebay?

320 Pounds for Nintendo Wii with 14 games, ethernet cable and 500 points.

Edit: Oh yeah, On Topic: Im going to choose Mass Effect as my first game, is beautiful, and interactive, can't wait ^^

Guest Maase

*Drooling*

Urgh... can't... resist... anymore...

I've been blind all this time, and now my eyes opened to XBOX360

The only way to make me cry now is...

red_ring_death.JPG

I'm actually looking forward to FarCry 2, but I really don't know why.

Maybe the idea of sneaking through the jungle, stalking a group of big, tough mercenaries, picking them off one at a time with a tranquilliser rifle in a manner that, to an observer, would appear similar to the famous 'raptor scene in the long grass Jurassic Park appeals to me.

Yeah, that's probably it... :heh:

Bioshocks spawn system I have to say is really crappy.

But awesome game just offed that surgeon bloke after 8 attempts. Then ran into a big daddy holy christ. I enraged him so he charged into my turret and basically ate it. Then I enraged him again thinking hed kill something else but he killed me! He ltierlaly absolutley destroyed me it wasnt pleasant.

Oh also nearly completed Crackdown, concluded that its an awesome if sometimes frustrating game.

Guest Stefkov

For folks who are interested it look like Ubi are making the next part of the Naruto story for the 360. Naruto: The broken Bond. Whoever's interested will have probably played the first, this one looks like it's about Naruto and co chasing after Sasuke after he'd been taken by them 4 dudes.

Video trailer

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!