Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel any better I read a few people say yesterday that Rock Band is so much better than GH that they tried going back to playing GH and couldn't due to it being bad.

I am excited to play it....I have no idea if anyones going to though. If anyone does it will be my best mate (Hes rich)

I want it now ._.

The thing is, since the X-Plorer GH2 guitar will work, it means I'll have all 4 instruments, which is perfect, as there just so happens to be 4 people in my family who adore rhythm games (Ehehehe, my fault :D)

I also have 3 friends who are massively in to rhythm games (two of them come here, Torpheus and thunderer) so I'll be able to get them all over for some epic fun.

And since it's nearly Summer, I figured I'd have a metric fuckton of free time on my hands, so why not?! :D

I want it now ._.

The thing is, since the X-Plorer GH2 guitar will work, it means I'll have all 4 instruments, which is perfect, as there just so happens to be 4 people in my family who adore rhythm games (Ehehehe, my fault :D)

I also have 3 friends who are massively in to rhythm games (two of them come here, Torpheus and thunderer) so I'll be able to get them all over for some epic fun.

And since it's nearly Summer, I figured I'd have a metric fuckton of free time on my hands, so why not?! :D

its all good then mate.

for me, I don't have any instruments that would work on the 360 (as I play GH3 on my PS2). I would have to get the instruments pack, the game, and another guitar (I think). That would easily be costing me around £180 for all of that shizzle...plus the fact that there is only me and my bro who really play it, doesn't really justify that price tag. Maybe later on in the year....during the summer or just before I go to uni in september. :smile:

Guest Stefkov

So the box broke. 1 red light, error E74.

I've tried all options and it's conked.

So I've gone through some support website for repairs I found yesterday.

I've been sent an email with options on it....

I got sent an email today with an Electronics return label, and a reciept which I've printed.

Now what? On the website it tells me MS are sending me a box but no where else says a box is on it's way to me.

Cheers for any help.

Stefkov, exactly the same thing happened to me. is it a UPS label? I had to arrange for UPS to come and collect my console, I had to package it myself, which surprised me because I was under the impression they sent you a box ("coffin") for it. Anyway I missed the UPS guy coming to collect it and in the end I drove out to my nearest UPS centre (luckily, one about 15 minutes away) and posted it. It's free when you print out the label and stick it to the box.

Incidentally I had the same error, and I've just got my 360 back about 5 minutes ago, complete with a new motherboard. It took 11 days from when I posted it, I think. Which is not bad at all really :)

Feel like I need to catch up! GRID, DBZ and Bourne Conspiracy Demos GET! And some goddamn GTA IV!

*remembers there's an exam tomorrow*

shit.

its all good then mate.

for me, I don't have any instruments that would work on the 360 (as I play GH3 on my PS2). I would have to get the instruments pack, the game, and another guitar (I think). That would easily be costing me around £180 for all of that shizzle...plus the fact that there is only me and my bro who really play it, doesn't really justify that price tag. Maybe later on in the year....during the summer or just before I go to uni in september. :smile:

Why would you need another guitar? There's drums, guitar and mic in the instrument pack, that's enough. Most people love the drums so don't be thinking you'll both want the guitar at the same time.

I might get Rock Band over this summer, if jayseven and my g/f would be willing to contribute to the cost... (since I'll only really be getting it so I can play 3 player with them)

Guest Stefkov
Stefkov, exactly the same thing happened to me. is it a UPS label? I had to arrange for UPS to come and collect my console, I had to package it myself, which surprised me because I was under the impression they sent you a box ("coffin") for it. Anyway I missed the UPS guy coming to collect it and in the end I drove out to my nearest UPS centre (luckily, one about 15 minutes away) and posted it. It's free when you print out the label and stick it to the box.

Incidentally I had the same error, and I've just got my 360 back about 5 minutes ago, complete with a new motherboard. It took 11 days from when I posted it, I think. Which is not bad at all really :)

Yes it's a UPS label. Can't believe I have to pay them £56 to repair it and they can't even send me a box...unbelievable.

It says on the support website:

After it is processed, your repair order status will change to Waiting for device at service center. The total length of this process depends on you! We will ship an empty box to you by using ground service. When you receive the box, you will pack your console using the included instructions. Send it back to us by using the ground shipping that is included.

Do I wait?

I'm glad to hear it didn't take long. But on my reciept it seems it's going to Germany...

Yeah mine went to Germany, I remember reading that somewhere too but in two weeks no box has ever come to me. £56? Guess you're not in Warranty? If you make it go RRoD then you're covered for 3 years against that (can't say I reccomend trying though, but I think people have mentioned it on here before).

Guest Stefkov

The console was bought 28/04/06 so I'm out of warranty.

I can't be bothered going through the hassle of trying to get the 3 red lights.

I guess I'll have to find a box from somewhere then.

Ah bugger 'Kov. It lasted quite a long time though, so it's not all bad.

TBH I don't think mine will be far behind :(

I did it.

I just preordered Rock Band and Instrument Set...

I feel a mix of excitement and horror at the game and my bank account.

Nice one!

Im thinking about getting it as well, but i'd be quite happy with just the drum kit, then buying the rest over time. The problem there is the cheapest i can find the game + kit for is £100, i can buy the complete set for £130!

Decisions, decisions...

Where can you get the complete set for £130? Best I have seen is £100+£40 at play.

By the way, I know this is liek, laem to bring up, but is there anyone I've played with who hasn't given me rep? I don't think anyone bothers doing it anymore, and I've had four-and-a-bit stars for as long as I can remember :heh:

Guest Stefkov

Tbh I'm not that fussed it's broke. It's not like it wasn't going to happen.

As much as I'd hoped my first will be my last, it wasn't to be.

So it's lasted from the manufacture date of the 5th of March '06. 2 years and 2 months.

That must be a record.

Shorty: Rock Band instruments at play.com £100 also £2 voucher off so £98 for them.

shopto.net has the game for £37.99. They're great for pre-orders aswell. I suppose you save £4 overall...

I was gonna buy the instruments today. But then it broke so I was gonna get Haze. But the reviews I've been looking at I might just buy Wii Fit.

It's a good thing and a bad thing to have all consoles.

I was gonna buy the instruments today. But then it broke so I was gonna get Haze. But the reviews I've been looking at I might just buy Wii Fit.

It's a good thing and a bad thing to have all consoles.

You should fire your Wii up and check out some of the WiiWare titles.

Guest Stefkov
You should fire your Wii up and check out some of the WiiWare titles.

I've been meaning to do that all day actually.

Oh I was on the PS3 getting the Haze demo. It was 'meh'.

Felt like any other shooter game. Felt like a real FPS though, with the camera but it was just...samey. It actually felt like I was playing Metroid Prime.

Where can you get the complete set for £130? Best I have seen is £100+£40 at play.

By the way, I know this is liek, laem to bring up, but is there anyone I've played with who hasn't given me rep? I don't think anyone bothers doing it anymore, and I've had four-and-a-bit stars for as long as I can remember :heh:

Theres a voucher for 5% off at Play (experience08) but it's single use, so if you've already used it you can't again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!