Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I have no idea. According to the manual the TV has something called DC, HDMI-DVI, VGA, Audio in(DVI), Audio in(PC), Scart 1, Scart 2, RF.

EDIT: Now I don't get anything at all. Only the blue screen.

EDIT 2: Ah, me and technology....I mixed up scart 1 and scart 2. No wonder I get a blue screen when the Wii isn't on... It works now, I guess the cable wasn't properly inserted. Thanks anyway.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Anyone know if there's a way to check how many kills you've got in Rainbow 6 Vegas 2?

I have the 500 kills achievement so I'm halfway there. Having got all the achievements for the weapons I've got 600 kills.

I just want to know how many I've got...just to know how much longer I will play online on the game.

I'm assuming you have a 360 wireless adapter? Is it possible for you to hook up to the router using an ethernet cable? (saves hassle and gives a better connection)

I can't really tbh, the router is downstairs, and the cable wouldn't reach my room. Plus my parents would just complain about the fact that there's a huge wire running through the house.

Hey, anyone who has me (Mech Maverick) on there friends list can you give me some good rep please, i have done for everyone on my list.

Cheers!

Ohhh it's you!

Cheers for explaining that in the message you sent over Live, i mean it stopped me wondering who the hell MM was for the past week :indeed:

I can't really tbh, the router is downstairs, and the cable wouldn't reach my room. Plus my parents would just complain about the fact that there's a huge wire running through the house.

Do it, then when the complain run the cables out the window and up the outside of your house. The wire is no longer running through the house, therefore no problem ;)

When they complain again tell them you were using your initiative and that they should be encouraging your resourcefullness :p

Do it, then when the complain run the cables out the window and up the outside of your house. The wire is no longer running through the house, therefore no problem ;)

When they complain again tell them you were using your initiative and that they should be encouraging your resourcefullness :p

Well, that's deffinitely an interesting way of doing it, lol! :p Tbh, I'm probably going to try it wired soon anyway, the wireless issues are really starting to piss me off.

Got the new Halo maps yesterday.

I don't know what it is about lockout, but its just not the same as it was in Halo 2! I'm refraining from buying GTAIV until after exams, I'm so jealous about everyone who has it! I'm staying away from the thread as well just in case lol.

Bugger! I tried using a network cable to connect my 360 to the net, but it doesn't reach far enough. ¬¬ I've got another one of the same length, which would reach if I could connect them both. Is there some kind of ethernet cable connector i can buy?

Also, on an unrelated note, is it possible to set up my 360 on my PC monitor? It's a SyncmMaster 204BW.

I know they're not exactly 360 related, but I kinda need help with both issues. Thanks if anyone can help...

Bugger! I tried using a network cable to connect my 360 to the net, but it doesn't reach far enough. ¬¬ I've got another one of the same length, which would reach if I could connect them both. Is there some kind of ethernet cable connector i can buy?

Also, on an unrelated note, is it possible to set up my 360 on my PC monitor? It's a SyncmMaster 204BW.

I know they're not exactly 360 related, but I kinda need help with both issues. Thanks if anyone can help...

There probably is, but you could just about get a longer ethernet cable for the price of the adapter.

Guest Jordan

1, Get a longer ethernet cable.

2, Your Syncmaster has 2 inputs, a DVI and a VGA. Stick your PC on the DVI and the 360 on your VGA. It should be quite easy to change between the two inputs. Then output the sound via your PC or an indepdant pair of speakers.

There probably is, but you could just about get a longer ethernet cable for the price of the adapter.

1, Get a longer ethernet cable.

2, Your Syncmaster has 2 inputs, a DVI and a VGA. Stick your PC on the DVI and the 360 on your VGA. It should be quite easy to change between the two inputs. Then output the sound via your PC or an indepdant pair of speakers.

Cool, thanks for the help folks, I'll try all that! ^^

Whenever I have [gaming] parties at my house we always hook up 360's to my computer monitor. But I don't have any speakers to spare, how do I go about outputting the sound through my PC? I tried plugging the 360 into the 'line in input' or whatever on the sound card but had no luck.

Guest Jordan
Whenever I have [gaming] parties at my house we always hook up 360's to my computer monitor. But I don't have any speakers to spare, how do I go about outputting the sound through my PC? I tried plugging the 360 into the 'line in input' or whatever on the sound card but had no luck.

You put it in the microphone port and then set it so that you can hear from the microphone.

Simple.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!