Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never say never though. if enough people (especially the media) put pressure on nintendo and especially activision, they might be forced into making a deal.

that and bill gates throwing large sums of money at them = possible routes for it to still be released.

I still reckon that we may see Goldeneye get a release on Live, only because MS will shove lots of money Activisions way and get it that way. And also, Ninty don't give two hoots about the great Rare back-catalogue then, MS could once again win and get all these released on Live as well. Ninty had a chance to get one over MS but decided against it in the end

Guest Jordan
Do I need an RGB cabel to play imported games? I had to buy one for imported PS2 games.

You are aware most 360 games are region locked, right?

Only if you want to use a wireless connection. You can use ethernet if you prefer.

Well, I doubt I will be allowed to drag a cable from my room through the kitchen and living room to get to the router. So that thing is the only option then? Why couldn't they just include wireless. This is getting ridicilously expensive. It isn't possible to connect the 360 to my laptop like the Wii and DS use the USB connector?

Well, I doubt I will be allowed to drag a cable from my room through the kitchen and living room to get to the router. So that thing is the only option then? Why couldn't they just include wireless. This is getting ridicilously expensive. It isn't possible to connect the 360 to my laptop like the Wii and DS use the USB connector?

I think if you

1. Connect the 360 to your PC (if they're close) via Ethernet.

2. Bridge your Wireless and Wired connections.

3. Allow sharing of wireless internet (in connection settings)

It may work.

Does the console include a cable to connect via ethernet? (I haven't recieved mine yet). Is bridging wired and wireless connection easier than it sounds?

A lot of questions, I know, but I don't know much about this. Thanks for all the help.

Does the console include a cable to connect via ethernet? (I haven't recieved mine yet). Is bridging wired and wireless connection easier than it sounds?

A lot of questions, I know, but I don't know much about this. Thanks for all the help.

Bridging connections is easy, just go to My Network Places > View Netowrk Connections, highlight the connections you want to bridge, and right click > bridge connections. Thats how mine works, with the Wireless connection for my Xbox, Wii and DS bridged with the ethernet cable from the other PC to connect to the internet through my main PC's router. Complicated but it works.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!