N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to my two local game stockest, neither have even had deliveries of the game yet, although the "i think it came out today.." line works :p. One place said if they get one tomorrow they will hold me back a copy. Which is nice.

I think this is a dastardly plan by microsoft.

I dont like halo. I dont want halo 3.

But haing things before other people who want them makes me want them because im an arsehole.

Might go and ask around, the only thing is in my local game shops the people there actually know when thens should be released, but i will try woolworths.

I think this is a dastardly plan by microsoft.

I dont like halo. I dont want halo 3.

But haing things before other people who want them makes me want them because im an arsehole.

Might go and ask around, the only thing is in my local game shops the people there actually know when thens should be released, but i will try woolworths.

Kinda like me aswell, I want it so I can get it before everyone else :heh: I'll check out Tescos aswell later on. Cause my sisters boyfriend wants this so much so if I get it then I can annoy him :yay:

I just had it in my hands :weep: In WH Smiths the girl was just about to ring it up but the manager walked past and said to her that they cant sell it yet and took the case away. :weep: Seriously 30 seconds earlier and I would have already paid for it. My Woolworths are getting it in stock tomorrow so I shall try again. The Collectors edition tin looks sexy btw. :weep:

what the fuck is that?

You mean "was that". The first Halo 3 trailer caused XBLM to overload so badly the servers literally crashed under the pressure.

Thats what I did, damn store managers interfearing :mad:

Yeah, thats what i did, i would have gotten a copy if it wasn't for Shetland delivery times! Ah well, i'll try Saturday, if i can't get one i'll wait till Weds.