N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thouht they said they weren't adding anymore games to the compatibility list now?

Or was that just a rumour, or something my mind's made up.

It better be a rumor! Otherwise I'll go to Microsoft's offices and torch the bloody place* if they don't add TS:FP...

*May not actually happen, will probably send a harsh e-mail...

Hey guys, don't post here much but come here frequently for news and such, great site :) Just wondering if someone can give me some advice?

Have had an X-box 360 since it came out and when I first tried to connect to the internet when I received the console I was unable to for around a month.......the problem wasn't that I couldn't connect to the internet, but that whenever I tried to download an update for the console it just says "Can't download the update. Please test your connection......" I tried again every few days, and after a month the problem just seemed to go away and I was fine.

Now, for apparently no reason when a new update came recently the problem came up again and I'm not sure what to do!! Have rang Microsoft support before, and after around 3 hours on the phone they told me they weren't sure what the problem is, and that hopefully it should resolve it self after a while.....

If anyone could help me would be greatly appreciated, specially with Halo 3 coming soon :)

Most of them don't look that hard to get aswell.

99 is quite a lot though. I guess if you just had achievements worth 1 point each then a thousand achievements would be a lot.