N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAmn, getting into project 8 now, think i'll be keeping this for a bit longer.

EDIT: D/led the missile command demo. The Evolved moder sucks tbh, the classic mdoes stillt here, but it just doesn't work.

EDIT 2: But i just boguht Sonic, played the demo thought "yeah, i ahve to buy sonic", so i bought some points straight away.

Like I was saying last night I'm tired of shooters, anyone wanna start playing PGR3 or Burnout Revenge?

And Fish you forgot to mention I played aswell last night.... *cries*

I'd be up for PGR3. We did have a PGR3 night ages ago, but only me and Stefkov turned up, and then my Xbox broke...

Project 8 Is so frustrating at times. The crowds you have to impress are so fickle. I did several 100,000+ combos and then bailed right at the end and they suddenly decided they were bored. Even if I don't bail it is not good enough.

That and VT3 are going back tonight I feel. Time for EDF2017 and The Darkness.

Vegas last night , hours trying to get co-op story achievement did it and i was only one who got it when it was supposed to happen, Oh Bauer if you can find any game which is £18 or less and has a better rating and has great features of first and third person and overall is better than rainbow six , i will give you my cat Seeing as you love it so much

How did you manage not to get it?

and tell me anytime when you wanna get some achievements

When page back to look at what i haven't read

Pillock for telling to get a game does that make nintenchris one for telling you to get lord of the rings ? , and you don't have much room to talk the amount of times you have said get a wii there great and get a ds you dont have one every1 else does

Lol Bauer Lol oh and while i post, what do we do for tomorrow only got 3 days left in school

How is the Darkness? I might rent that from LoveFilm aswell but I don't know much about it.

Check out the thread somewhere on the Other Console boards. I personally loved the game to bits, just need to continue boosting to get the final achievments. The multiplayer is pretty bad but the single player is gold, well worth a rent.

Vegas last night , hours trying to get co-op story achievement did it and i was only one who got it when it was supposed to happen, Oh Bauer if you can find any game which is £18 or less and has a better rating and has great features of first and third person and overall is better than rainbow six , i will give you my cat Seeing as you love it so much

I want your cat.

Now.

Hey mate you can have my cat

choice of straight up Black N-cat or a fat Ginger cat

ash mat mate, no said anything to you , because you didn't put the game down after 5mins of game play

So Bluejay choice is yours a black cat or ginger cat

£100 postage

Whey 995 point push to 10,000

Guest Stefkov
Project 8 Is so frustrating at times. The crowds you have to impress are so fickle. I did several 100,000+ combos and then bailed right at the end and they suddenly decided they were bored. Even if I don't bail it is not good enough.

That and VT3 are going back tonight I feel. Time for EDF2017 and The Darkness.

I know a way to get them all full bars like in a few seconds each.

VT3 is so good. Really you should just keep a hold of it and play it more. It really is good.

You know what would be the best search function in a game.

In a language search, it'd be good to search for American English and British. That way if you really want to kick some American arses you can search knowing you will find games with them in.

Thought i'd ahve a change of gamertag, the plain design was getting boring.

Just beat Act 3 on insane on Gears, moving through very slowly, not because i'm finding it that hard, just because i'm not playing that often. Been on the 360 all day today though, moving around games.

VT3 is so good. Really you should just keep a hold of it and play it more. It really is good.

Yeah, VT3 is great. I'm just pretty much done with it now.

I may get it again to finish it fully and beat Duke and King. Other achievements are too time consuming.

Guest Stefkov
Yeah, VT3 is great. I'm just pretty much done with it now.

I may get it again to finish it fully and beat Duke and King. Other achievements are too time consuming.

Those two are quite hard, both to get and to play when you get ranked first.

I remember getting the one where you have to get D or lower on the tournament and then using him to get King I think who is you play when you get C or better.

All you need to do is use someone, or get your custom guy, with good angle. Make good cross court shots and he'll dive for them, making them go in the air so you can smash em.

Still havn't won at least 2 games against them both though.

Jimjebus -

Those two are quite hard, both to get and to play when you get ranked first.

I remember getting the one where you have to get D or lower on the tournament and then using him to get King I think who is you play when you get C or better.

All you need to do is use someone, or get your custom guy, with good angle. Make good cross court shots and he'll dive for them, making them go in the air so you can smash em.

Still havn't won at least 2 games against them both though.

Yeah, I tried that but if he does a drop shot and comes to the net I can see no way of beating him. So I automatically lose 2 or 3 points because of that, winning all of the others proves difficult.

I've tried with Roddick and Hewitt. Good choices for Duke?

Jim... this is from Linkified/Zeldafreak, you have to sing it to the Goldfinger tune.

Jimcheatus hes the man, the man with the golden code. He can shoot you in gears, 5 miles away, with a basic shotgun. Jimcheatus hes the man, the man with the golden code. He can strike you down at spawn, using the hammer of dawn,and you can feel a chill, its Jim-cheatus

Stef... ive tryed that glitch on Tony hawks before and couldnt do it, i must be doing something wrong.

Guest Stefkov
Yeah, I tried that but if he does a drop shot and comes to the net I can see no way of beating him. So I automatically lose 2 or 3 points because of that, winning all of the others proves difficult.

I've tried with Roddick and Hewitt. Good choices for Duke?

Em, Federer has good angle, because you know he's Federer and he has like amazing angle in the game.

Chris, make sure the patches are off. You need to Bank drop it (RT) but jump towards the pillar on the right.

Guest Stefkov

Just keep doing combos over everything there. I think I know what you're up to.

Just grind off the tables, manual over some etc.