N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ergh, the second bloody level of PoP is annoying me already, games like this piss me off.

Oh and i got the new maps.. bastards ;]

You little bugger. Now it's just me, Fish and Calza. I hope you're happy with what you've done, heretic!!!

Damnit so many games so little money.

Is DiRT any good for someone who is usually not great at realistic driving games?

i tried the demo and im getting the full game tommorw.. The handling is great and NOT realistic, much to my relief.. it handles a lot like Rally Sport Challenge on the ole xbox.. i HATE realistic driving games..

Guest Stefkov
Ergh, the second bloody level of PoP is annoying me already, games like this piss me off.

Oh and i got the new maps.. bastards ;]

What part are you stuck on?

Going back to the easy level you wonder how you died so much, well thats what I feel like anyway.

PS: Got over 900,000 points.

Guest Jordan
What part are you stuck on?

Going back to the easy level you wonder how you died so much, well thats what I feel like anyway.

PS: Got over 900,000 points.

OVER NINE HUNDRED THOUSAAAAND!!!

(It had to be done)

Guest Stefkov

lol m8

I'm ashamed to not have thought of that.

I tried the Overlord demo. Looks nice, got bored quite quickly though. Might have to play it when I'm happier.

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way." says:

Apparently the plan is for everyone to only play on the new maps as an incentive for us to buy them

You guys are like, bell-sniffs.

Donate me £9 on paypal and ill get them, i just don't wanna end up giving in and spending money.

They only cost about £6.50. You profiteering?

Just preordered The Darkness today, I really think that game is going to be amazing especially after watching the preview on Gametrailers.

The developers did an awesome job on Riddick, if this game is half as good as that one I'm sure it's going to be one of the games of 2007.

This month is going to be expensive for me. I pre-ordered The Darkness, Overlord and Monster Madness... : peace:

Not as far as I know. I got a wireless reciever. It'd be awesome as long as I didn't have to keep unplugging the damn thing and plugging it back in to work after every reboot................................................

just let you RPG lovers out there that the Asian Version of Trusty Bell is not region free sadly.

Your always the bringer of such good news for us RPG lovers :heh:

I really need to play that and Blue Dragon, wish they woulkd give us a date for both of them. Speaking of Blue Dragon, how are you progressing on it khilafah?