N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it. I was playing gears online and my 360, totally out of the blue, just shut off and them 3 quadrants flashed their evil hate towards me. I swear to god, it nearly went through the living room window. I blame the NYKO fan thing that welded itself to the 360. Now it totally won't work, at all. I've been on microsoft's website and tried doing what it says but it still just sits there dead. Has anyone got any suggestions? I'm at a total loss

If you'd been keeping up to date, there is nothing to do. Pay £85 and get a repair

I can't believe it. I was playing gears online and my 360, totally out of the blue, just shut off and them 3 quadrants flashed their evil hate towards me. I swear to god, it nearly went through the living room window. I blame the NYKO fan thing that welded itself to the 360. Now it totally won't work, at all. I've been on microsoft's website and tried doing what it says but it still just sits there dead. Has anyone got any suggestions? I'm at a total loss

Buying the Nyko cooler wasnt the best idea.

Guest Jordan

You can either:

Use wired pad

Get a XBOX 360 Crossfire PC adapater so you can use 4 wireless pads and four wireless headsets at the same time... because thats useful on a PC somehow.

Guest Jordan
If anybody has Halo 2 that would like to sell, pm me. The beta has left me wanting more :(

Its no way as good imo...

I'll let you do the next one then. (Most likely when mine goes!)

Or mine, I've had it about a month now. Its a dead man walking.

:heh:

What do you mean?

I guess he means that you'll miss assualt rifle, better weapon balancing, graphics etc.

I hate the way seeing something better ruins what was perfectly fine beforehand. Halo 2 looks really bad now when just before I play Halo 3 despite it looking fine a month ago.

Same thing with DS Lite, I can't see anything on a Phat now even though I was perfectly happy before they revised it.

Guest Stefkov

I was thinking a while back, I spent money on Halo 1 and 2 and the multiplayer thing. I havnt even started Halo 2, nor finished 1. I might sell it..I might keep ahold of it.

I was thinking a while back, I spent money on Halo 1 and 2 and the multiplayer thing. I havnt even started Halo 2, nor finished 1. I might sell it..I might keep ahold of it.

I'm the same, I don't really care about Halo, even though I did have fun with the beta for the couple of hours I played of it.