N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

PIcking up FEAR £12 even if its a shit port that sounds like a bargain

It's pretty good. Nothings amazing me though, going through it at a steady pace and all the enviroments seem the same...

but for £12, it's a bargain.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBZ Online MMORPG!!!!

http://onthexbox.com/news1003.html

Gameswank EXCLUSIVE scoop, back in March 2007 Bandai Namco announced that DRAGONBALL Online was in development, but what was not know to us untill now is that this title is also in development for the XBOX360! according to gamejob they are looking for a XBOX360 programmer for a Collection of MMORPG “dragon ball online” which is to ship in 2007 Korea/2008 Japan. No mention of the US/Europe but its sure to follow as Dragonball has a huge following around the world. Looks like World Of Warcraft gone anime! Could this be the answer for the XBOX360 in Japan?

cap01.jpg

cap03.jpg

Guest Stefkov

oh my lord that would be amazing if it came out over here.

Chuck where you seen FEAR for £12? I dont like scary game really but I'll give anything a go.

I want a good racer for my 360, what's better PGR3 or MotoGP 06? Not gonna wait for Forza 2 since I hated the first one.

Or is there a better racer I've forgotten?

PGR3 is a great car game but if you play online be prepared to get bad feedback off people. You can just bump someone accidently or clip them and they go off it with you then all the negative feedback starts...idiots!

Guest Stefkov
I agree, when is PGR4 out?

Dunno mate. I hope it has better loading times than 3...annoyed the hell out of me the loading times and the juttering I get when trying to open the guide.

Does anybody have an idea when a update for the backwards compatibility list will come out?. I really want to play MGS2 Substance.

Yeah. I'm really hoping they make the Street Fighter Anniversary Edition backwards compatible. My life will be complete.

oh my lord that would be amazing if it came out over here.

Chuck where you seen FEAR for £12? I dont like scary game really but I'll give anything a go.

Guy selling it off another forum, haggled him down to £12 (it was my first offer so it wasnt really a haggle)

Guest Stefkov
Guy selling it off another forum, haggled him down to £12 (it was my first offer so it wasnt really a haggle)

Ah well, I was hoping it was instore.

GAME and gamestation are selling Lost Planet for £29.99... I was gonna get it aswell as Hotel Dusk but I didnt..I'll trade in a game for it.

Ah well, I was hoping it was instore.

GAME and gamestation are selling Lost Planet for £29.99... I was gonna get it aswell as Hotel Dusk but I didnt..I'll trade in a game for it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Planet-Extreme-Condition-Xbox/dp/B000JK3ZTE/ref=xarw/202-9116086-2601423?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0EEJGS9JZJ6CAJB570QB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=137348891&pf_rd_i=300703

£20 at Amazon at the moment.

Egh, i downloaded the F.E.A.R demo. Can't get past the bastard covered in armour than busts through the door.

You mean those armoured troopers? Is the demo on normal difficulty? Yeah, they never go quietly...but trust me, there are bigger things :heh:. I reccommend starting it on Hard mode if you really want a challenge.

You mean those armoured troopers? Is the demo on normal difficulty? Yeah, they never go quietly...but trust me, there are bigger things :heh:. I reccommend starting it on Hard mode if you really want a challenge.

Not sure, could be, but i unloaded all my bullets on him and nothing happened, he just killed me...

Also, is xbox live down?

Guest Jordan
Not sure, could be, but i unloaded all my bullets on him and nothing happened, he just killed me...

Also, is xbox live down?

XBOX Live is apparently down, weird that.

Heres a tip, use granades and slow down, it increases your strength, speed and power from your guns.

Guest Jordan
is guitar hero worth buying for the 360? as im really interested in it and some positive feedback cud sway me

Don't own the PS games? Then yes, yes god yes.

But basically, the DLC is a fucking rip off.