N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I think I have about 68 more Hidden orbs left then Crackdown is finished!! yeah.

That'll be the second retails game I finished. Blazing angels my only other one...

Stand on top of on of the Shai Gen buildings, I did it on the building with the lift where the black ex-military general is, and just chuck almost anything off.

For chain banger, go to the pier (Los Muertos) and shoot the barrels around the round building at the end then run back to the street and as you are looking at the city, to the left, near the buildings on the beach front, there are more barrels. Blow them up then run back and do it again. You should be sorted.

Hope that helps!

Cheers Daft your a diamond!

Guest Jordan

Update probably...

Just try reloading the game later. Theres a 4 player co-op coming out, so you can't login to their servers atm.

Or you two have messed up saves.

Update probably...

Just try reloading the game later. Theres a 4 player co-op coming out, so you can't login to their servers atm.

Or you two have messed up saves.

4 Player co-op? Sold! :yay:

Im buying it tomorrow, screw Guitar Hero's overpriced-ness (for now)

BTW, not using NumbDiagram for Live anymore, the free trial ran out so tomorrow i stop cheaping out and buy a 12 month sub

Had a good session on Just Cause last night. One thing that is worring me is the size of the map, I spent ages getting some of the blue packages yesterday but I couldnt be bothered to get most of them off the other islands as it was taking AGES to chopper there. Does an easier/faster to travel unlock later in the game?

Had a good session on Just Cause last night. One thing that is worring me is the size of the map, I spent ages getting some of the blue packages yesterday but I couldnt be bothered to get most of them off the other islands as it was taking AGES to chopper there. Does an easier/faster to travel unlock later in the game?

There are different types of chopper, and there are also very fast speed boats and planes too. Still takes a while to cross the island though, just enjoy the view!