N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

News -

Confirmed Guitar Hero 2 3rd April USA

6th April UK

More Halo 3 box info. (information may have been posted, but this version has confirmed prices)

Halo-3-Leg.jpg

First;

This is the standard edition, just like any other Xbox 360 game, it'll come with a manual, CD case, and hopefully the game its self. $59.99/£30.00???(Thats what my converter made it, but itll be £40 atleast)

Second;

The 'Legendary' Edition will come with exclusive behind-the-scenes content, it'll also contain an audio-visual calibration tool, which has been designed by the Developers behind Halo 3, and an exclusive 'making of' documentary.

There also including a second disk which will have remastered cinematic material from Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 including commentary from the developers them selfs.

But it doesn't stop there, you'll also get a 'day in the life at Bungie' including content from the makers of Red vs Blue.

All enclosed in a Metal Case for $69.99/£35.00??? (Yea, I know It'll probably be £45-£50 at least)

Third;

This is a Limited Edition version which also comes in a very cool metal case includes everything from the first disk of the Legendary Edition, with extras such as an art book which has never before seen content.

And a Limited Edition collect able spartan helmet all for $129.99/£67.00 (Probably £70-£80)

Microsoft have confirmed that Halo 3 will be released this Autumn, no date has been specified.

HALO-3.jpg

EDIT Ive just realised American prices mean nothing. Having worked all of them out, they will probably be more than the exact transaction, so Ive done the best I could in estimation of UK RRP.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second;

The 'Legendary' Edition will come with exclusive behind-the-scenes content, it'll also contain an audio-visual calibration tool, which has been designed by the Developers behind Halo 3, and an exclusive 'making of' documentary.

There also including a second disk which will have remastered cinematic material from Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 including commentary from the developers them selfs.

But it doesn't stop there, you'll also get a 'day in the life at Bungie' including content from the makers of Red vs Blue.

All enclosed in a Metal Case for $69.99

As I can get that for around £40-£45, I'll get that...

If only because RvB is a legend in it's own right.:heh:

And I love this box (if this is it):

HALO-3.jpg

More News. Bungie Apologises for price of Legendary Pack.

After our recent news about Halo 3's Legendary Box Set, in Bungie's weekly update - Bungie have been very apologetic for the $30 increase for the Legendary Edition but claims "hardcore collectors... will be pleased with the end result"

The recent announcement by Microsoft for three edition's of the most popular game ever designed - Halo, Bungie wanted to say that Microsoft's announcement on pricing was a;

"red-faced admission that it's going to be $30 more expensive than the estimated retail price used by retailers for pre-orders. Much as they telegraphed the fact that this price and content could be subject to change, it's fair to say that these things usually don't change. So apologies for that, but I think hardcore collectors will be pleased with the end result.

Developer Frank O'Connor went on to say;

"The thing is truly lovely in real life, from the finish of the helmet itself, to the operation of the box and its sleeve. It reeks of quality and attention to detail and for fans, it's probably worth every penny".

Sonofabitch crashed on me, with disc unreadable again. looking at it, it's scratched kinda bad.. But it crashed at the cut swcene just after the mines, so i had to do the pumping station again.

How you scratched it already?

Guest Stefkov
You just need to practice, I was lucky to score a point at first, an hour later I was whitewashing the computer AI.

Same as me, I managed to get 1 game once, then as Federer against Nadal, we kept getting deuce/advantage etc on the point where I could have won, he won and I went on and lost the game. Now I can beat him most of the time.

Guest Stefkov

Lol, i gave up when i was Liu Ping on the silver medal difficulty. Have not been back since. Dont think I finished one game on the difficulty.

my xbox died today, won't read disks, i guess I can play arcade games. :-/

Gonna get a replacement, still 80 pounds. *sigh* I might need to borrow some money.

Luck was bound to run out some time.

Or you could fix you're current one. Go to xbox-scene.com for guides on repairing + modding xboxes, could even dump all the games on a HDD and run them from that

Guest Stefkov
Jesus christ, i still can't do VT, how do i get the shots so damn powerful like they do?

You mean on serves? you just gotta press a button when it says max. I dont think you can put more power onto normal hits, I think you gotta get your character in a good stance to get power in it. If he stretching there wont be power.

Anyone got the new Brian Lara Cricket? Supposed to be pretty good.

Tried the demo and it put me off, i just couldnt get into it. The camera angle makes batting hard and the demo gives you about 3 seconds to read the controls before it throws you into the game

TBH it felt like the sort of game that would be fun if you put a lot of practice in

DMC4 is going to be on the Xbox360. :shock:

Capcom’s "Devil May Cry 4" Goes Multiplatform! Mega-hit Title set for PLAYSTATION® 3, Xbox 360™ and PC!

Capcom Co., Ltd., a world-wide leader in the gaming industry, is proud to announce the development of "Devil May Cry 4" for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™ and PC platforms.

"Devil May Cry" is a series of popular, stylish action games, with a cast of unforgettable characters. Since the release of the original "Devil May Cry" in 2001, the series has shipped 6,800,000 copies as of December 31st, 2006, proudly making it one of Capcom's flagship titles. The series appeal is not limited to games; an animated TV series to be broadcast on Japan's WOWOW network is slated to air Spring 2007. The latest iteration, "Devil May Cry 4" will take advantage of each platform's hardware strengths to achieve the most stunning visuals in the series to date, and the introduction of a mysterious new protagonist will keep the action fast and fresh. Even before its release, "Devil May Cry 4" has been met with tremendous anticipation, as fans patiently endured long lines at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2006 for the chance to play the demo. "Devil May Cry 4" will be released simultaneously for the PLAYSTATION®3 and Xbox 360™ platforms.

Capcom was among the first software developers in the world to make games for the next-generation consoles, and those efforts have been met with great success. In addition, Capcom's use of an integrated development environment is one of the many methods being employed to improve efficiency and help take advantage of the cutting-edge functionality in next-generation systems.

Capcom will continue to produce titles that appeal to users while pursuing a multiplatform strategy to help enhance profits.

Guest Jordan

Well that was obvious.

Lost Planet and Dead Rising have sold so well, Capcom know the 360 has a great install base in the US and Europe.