Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it like original Worms or is it in the style of Worms 2 etc?

People say it's more like the recent worms, minus the weapons that made the game rely less on skill. (No hyper-destructive weapons.) It also seems to be based off the psp version. I'll know for sure when I get home in about one and a half hour.

Well it's basically what I expected, which is a fecking awesome Worms game. Basically if you don't like Worms then you wont like this. I think it could maybe do with few few different environments in a download pack or something, and I would have liked the baseball bat, but apart from that it's great.

The only thing is I'm out of practice, since I haven't played Worms since I had Armeggedon years ago, so I'm over hitting my shots or under hitting them, and missing slightly. Hopefully I'll be better after a few hours play.

Can you buy points from Live, with a Debit Card?

Visa, American Express or Mastercard. Which sucks to be honest.

You can of course buy MS Points cards from shops/online stores using whatever payment method the shops allow.

Well it's basically what I expected, which is a fecking awesome Worms game. Basically if you don't like Worms then you wont like this. I think it could maybe do with few few different environments in a download pack or something, and I would have liked the baseball bat, but apart from that it's great.

The only thing is I'm out of practice, since I haven't played Worms since I had Armeggedon years ago, so I'm over hitting my shots or under hitting them, and missing slightly. Hopefully I'll be better after a few hours play.

I've heard some reports that the controller doesn't work as well as the traditional keyboard/mouse scheme. Is it ok to control?

Visa, American Express or Mastercard. Which sucks to be honest.

You can of course buy MS Points cards from shops/online stores using whatever payment method the shops allow.

I've heard some reports that the controller doesn't work as well as the traditional keyboard/mouse scheme. Is it ok to control?

Its perfect imo. Triggers and the right stick control the camera, left stick moves your Worm and moves your aim, and you simply hold A to fire. I prefer controller to keyboard tbh.

I am suprised all the annoyance with microsoft getting south park in the uk. Surely seen as its on paramount - they just had to ask them and comedy central to say yes.

I still say I doubt us europeans will get either iptv or video/movie marketplace.

We'll get the odd episode here and there but not the ability to download every episode in a season.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!