N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Has anyone else got an american account and checked out the Video Marketplace? Theres loads of recent 2006 films in HD and loads of TV shows. They even have the old South Park movie now :-0. Can't wait until it comes over here, if it ever does.

Oh and I'm downloading a Shrek The Third trailer in HD, Shreks funny as hell. DONKEY!

See this is one of the huge reasons we shouldn't pay MORE, than in America, for an XBL subscription...:angry:

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what Tax and VAT does for you but never mind, we should have this service by the end of the year. Does anyone know how to send videos from your PC to the Xbox360 wirelessly as Windows Connect Now is useless to me and I cannot install WMP11. I have Windows XP and do not plan on upgrading to Vista until the end of the year.

Guest Jordan

I haven't had a 360 last longer than 6 months before it died.

First one = Drive faliure causing Red Lights of Death.

Second one = Games that require multiple CPU cores has gone tits up, games crash and artifacts all over the place. It also had a really dodgy drive too which often stopped reading data for no reason.

Man i hope i get given a newer, quiter model.

It's coming up to my 360's 1 year aniversary....

I estimate 1 human year = 75 Xbox360 years so my 360 is currently picking the songs he wants played at the funeral, currently it's "Brick In The Wall" by Pink Floyd, "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash and "Crash Boom Bang" by Roxette. My Xbox has a sick sense of humour.

Has anyone else got an american account and checked out the Video Marketplace? Theres loads of recent 2006 films in HD and loads of TV shows. They even have the old South Park movie now :-0. Can't wait until it comes over here, if it ever does.

Oh and I'm downloading a Shrek The Third trailer in HD, Shreks funny as hell. DONKEY!

can you download movies etc if you just make an American account?

can you download movies etc if you just make an American account?

I think you need an american credit card (with a valid US postal address) to buy points on an american account, but there's no IP location checking or anything so if you have one or have access to american points then it should work.

Too much hassle for me, even though I have access to a US Credit Card.

I think you need an american credit card (with a valid US postal address) to buy points on an american account, but there's no IP location checking or anything so if you have one or have access to american points then it should work.

Too much hassle for me, even though I have access to a US Credit Card.

I think if you buy points from the UK servers. Then switch your account to be american you can download them, then when your finished viewing them - switch your account back to the uk.

P.S. My lecturer Rob Miles is supposed to be doing a 5 minute presentation for GDC. So my lectures with him have been cancelled. Yes :grin:

I haven't had a 360 last longer than 6 months before it died.

First one = Drive faliure causing Red Lights of Death.

Second one = Games that require multiple CPU cores has gone tits up, games crash and artifacts all over the place. It also had a really dodgy drive too which often stopped reading data for no reason.

Man i hope i get given a newer, quiter model.

You wont, there not out till May1st.

Actually, my xbox hit one year old about a month ago, and only a few crashes, bless him.

hey sparks we were playing 3 out of 4 of the same games.

Great minds think alike and all that.

I just played the demo of alien hominid though... too hard for me to enjoy the full version + i've got crackdown, enchanted arms + lost planet to complete

Guest Stefkov

What would take the total piss is if on the 29th of April my 360 breaks.

I'm actually freading it'll break sometime around now. I've had it over 11 months...and its only seriously crashed in the past 2. :(

Finally got somewhere on Alien hominid yesterday, got to the Russia stage, however the big FBI robot machine thing annoyed me. It will still annoy me if the only way you can kill it is throw grenades at his head, die, throw more grenades because you respawned with 5 more grnades.