Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Is this a completely new version of worms or just a rehash of an older version? And how many points are we expecting this to cost?

WooHoo! Over 1000 gamer points! (Thank you Lara!) I'm double what my friend has and we bought our 360's together!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a completely new version of worms or just a rehash of an older version? And how many points are we expecting this to cost?

WooHoo! Over 1000 gamer points! (Thank you Lara!) I'm double what my friend has and we bought our 360's together!

New version m8 and I think about 800 points

New version m8 and I think about 800 points

Awesome! Cheers, I was getting worried cos I heard someone say that it was a remake of the PSP version! (or something along those lines!) I'll definitly be getting this...whenever it comes out!: peace:

Theres brand new weapons and everything... I'm looking forward to this more than most games this year.

Really? I wouldn't have guessed from any of your posts! :wink:

Just joking! Your enthusiasm is infectious...and now I REALLY want it!!! AAAGH!:p

Has anyone gone back to GRAW1 single player again after playing 2's demo? I know i did, god that games even better than i remember.

Has anyone gone back to GRAW1 single player again after playing 2's demo? I know i did, god that games even better than i remember.

Yeah I fired the game up today, just trying to get a few achievements that im still missing off it. I really cannot wait for GRAW 2, especially the co-op maps.

Wait till you get to insane...

My friend and I actually did it in less tries than hardcore. We basically formed a tactic based on hardcore, I rapid torque bow him in the face, he rapidly snipers him in the face, if you do it well enough he's dead before he can get to you.

I've yet to do insane on Gears. I wonder how hard it woud be in single player...

Didn't even bother trying.

The last boss on Lost Planet is shit. Whatever happened to the days where the most epic and impressive boss was left until last?

The day Halo 2 shipped and we got that bag of crap for a last boss.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!