Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Metro I saw an offer which consists of a Premium Xbox 360 pack, Ghost Recon 3 and Gears of War all for £299.99. It was in HMV......man I wish I had enough money to get this.

I was in the Metro Centre yesterday and spotted this aswell. Its such a great deal and its well worth picking up for those still unsure about getting a 360. I rate both of the games given with the bundle very highly.

Guest Stefkov
How do you change it from 6 hours ?

Choose 'no'.

I thought CVD was joking, but he's right. You can only have enable after 6 hours or disable. You cant cahnge it to a shorter time.

MOTHER F***ER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CLOSE TO KILLING THE C*** OF A BESERKER AND I BLEW MYSELF UP!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! NOW I JUST GOT TRAMPLED TO DEATH DESPITE MOVING OUT OF THE WAY WHILST MY 360 FROZE FOR A SPLIT SECOND!!! JEEEEESSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Oh Thank God finally did it...

Guest Stefkov

Beserker even easier in co-op.

It only took me and my bro a couple turns to kill it cos we had no clue what to do.

I was doing the training level on hardcore yesterday/2 days ago. I kept dying on the training. Need to get shooting their heads or knees. I sem to always drift to aim at their bodies.

I thought the beserker was really easy. Just press the stick to the side and press A to doge.

Yeah it is easy to dodge, didn't realise that that as soon as you've knocked down a pillar you can use the hammer of dawn. I killed myself cus I used the hammer of dawn too close to myself :D and then the fecker kept killing my squad member lol.

In the Metro I saw an offer which consists of a Premium Xbox 360 pack, Ghost Recon 3 and Gears of War all for £299.99. It was in HMV......man I wish I had enough money to get this.

Blockbusters: Xbox Premium, Gears of War, Splinter Cell, Pro Evo, PGR3.

Oh and the price is £349.99

anyone know if THQ are planning to release a patch for Smackdownvsraw07 with new characters etc in it?

gunna get back into kameo in a min havent played it since i got SVR07 opps

edit: in HMV at mo they have gears of war for £36.95 :o cheapest i saw in town (xmas pressie yey)

anyone know if THQ are planning to release a patch for Smackdownvsraw07 with new characters etc in it?
No, one of the guys from THQ said they wouldn't release any extra content for it. Which is a shame, because I would like them to fix the fucking online modes.

Saying that, there are a few decent CAW guidelines pottering about online, I made a pretty good Jeff Hardy (with entrance and proper moveset) if you want it. There's also a good Brock Lesnar which i'll probably have a crack at later today.

Guest Stefkov
Also isn't it in a daft shaped box? I've just ordered the regular one.
Yeah I thought that, I have also just preordered the regular edition. I looking forward to this very much aswell as Rainbow Six. The week after comes Star Trek Legacy which I cant wait to play.

Yeah ti the daft shaped box. I dont see the point in spending an extra tenner i can download the demos on the 360 and download the episode online.

I wont be getting this for a while though. Its out next friday isnt it? Too close to Wii launch. Wil lget it after Christmas when its gone down a bit.