Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

On the PC maby, 360 version is terrible.

In other news im tempted to get a 360 instead of a Wii as now i have a bit of money behind me. I really dont know what to do, im only gonna own 1 console and a decent PC.

I'm really torn here, help me.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the PC maby' date=' 360 version is terrible.

In other news im tempted to get a 360 instead of a Wii as now i have a bit of money behind me. I really dont know what to do, im only gonna own 1 console and a decent PC.

I'm really torn here, help me.[/quote']

The most wise option would be to get both, Wii now then maybe 360 in a few months or whatever. If only one though, well, all you can do is ask yourself which one do you want the most and has the most amount of games you'll love?

It really depends on what kind of games you are after. Just look at what is out and coming out and weigh up the pros and cons of each system. Whats games are you looking forward to on each of the consoles?

The thing is, i NEED Zelda in my life no matter what.

bu on the other hand im not "that" botherd about Mario, MP3 etc. dont get me wrong if i had a Wii i would get them and proboly love them but i would rather have Banjo instead of Mario and Halo instead of Metroid.

This is all Links fault, hes cuased me 2 days worth of thinking.

The thing is' date=' i NEED Zelda in my life no matter what.

bu on the other hand im not "that" botherd about Mario, MP3 etc. dont get me wrong if i had a Wii i would get them and proboly love them but i would rather have Banjo instead of Mario and Halo instead of Metroid.

This is all Links fault, hes cuased me 2 days worth of thinking.[/quote']

If you are only after Zelda ( as you should be ) then why not just get the Cube version, I mean if you havent got a Cube you could pick one up pretty cheap now. My sister picked on up for my Nephew over the weekend at Grainger in the Metro ( one in the toon isnt there ) for only £20. As for Mario and Metroid they wont be for a while yet so no worries about that.

Meh i would rather have the Wii version and i would pick up and Wii or 360 later on i am gonna limit my self to 1 console and PC.

Urgh' date=' dunno what to do.[/quote']

Well is there anything that comes close to the hype that you are feeling for Zelda and be careful how you answer here:heh:

If there isnt a 360 game that comes close then the answer is simple, get a Wii.

:D Finished Oblivion! I'm well happy with that. Ending was a bit disappointing though and now I'm out in sunlight and just can't get anywhere without being killed, damn vampire... So I don't think I'll bother too much doing side quests.

Going to try to get into GRAW or Dead Rising this week before having a massive GOW marathon this weekend.

BTW, if Zelda is the only game you want on Wii get the Cube version and buy a 360. If you really want the Wii version though, Wii is your obvious choice. Either that or you could do what that guy did on the internet when he wanted a mac and just ask people to give you money for it...

haha! er not really' date=' GOW to a certain, actully no there isnt.

im thinking long term as well though, and im abit worried about how the Wii willl look on my HDTV.[/quote']

I see what you mean. If it was me the clearly Zelda and the Wii would be the choice to make. After Lost Planet is out in Jan then there is nothing that Im really looking forward to on the 360 for a LOOOOOOOOONG time ( points at Halo 3 ) this is where the Wii will come in as im hoping it has a steady stream of games during the winter/spring months.

With the 360 you have the option though of going on Live, I mean you have had one before and I assume you enjoyed that aspect of it? Sure Wii will get internet gaming but I doubt nothing will come close to Microsofts Live service.

I'm very excited about 360 games next year, more than this year and last thats for sure.

Lost Planet, Halo 3, Assasin's Creed, Alan Wake, Blue Dragon

Im looking forward to all of them apart from Alan Wake ( dont know too much about it ) but all of the others apart from Lost Planet wont arrive til the Autumn/Winter next year. That Halo special edition boxset was pinned down as a Nov release, RPGs take ages to translate and Assasins Creed got delayed.

I'm very excited about 360 games next year, more than this year and last thats for sure.

Lost Planet, Halo 3, Assasin's Creed, Alan Wake, Blue Dragon

*ahem*

you forgot . . .

BIOSHOCK

anywho on Caris' dilemma i'd say get both-its seriously worth it and the two systems aren't comparable. or you could import or get the cube version of zelda and get a wii in a year or two or for birthday or xmas of some loving parents perhaps?

Guest Stefkov

so anyway, i changed my gamerpic to mumbo jumbo. He's awesome.

(if thats his name)

Cant wait for Assasins Creed and Blue Dragon, I like the era that AC is set in.

And blue dragon looks colorful and fun. Lost Planet im still not sure about, and Alan Wake is the same, ive only seen videos and i dont know what to think of it.

If you are only after Zelda ( as you should be ) then why not just get the Cube version, I mean if you havent got a Cube you could pick one up pretty cheap now. My sister picked on up for my Nephew over the weekend at Grainger in the Metro ( one in the toon isnt there ) for only £20. As for Mario and Metroid they wont be for a while yet so no worries about that.

It hasnt gone, there are some ps2 games in the market shop, and theres a sign saying trade ins here, but the proper shop has moved just around the corner onto a proper street shop.

Caris, Im giving you £60 for the cube stuff, thats almost half a wii, get both man!

Well the PC gets quite a few of the good 360 games....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!