Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when is worms coming to arcade + is it worms 1 or like worms armageddon/worldparty?

i have a grand total of 10 achivement points on raw vs smackdown...still doing season mode and general manager mode. Been doing a bit of 2 player matches with bro as well

Its apparently the first Worms game which is what I was looking for. I got a few more achievements on Smackdown Vs Raw, just waiting on my mate to come back online so we can get most of the online ones.

i managed to do veteran on COD2, thats what kept me playing it. But this time around, im not sure. This game is good, but it aint no COD2, and unless they sort the online out (doesnt work for me, and a fair amount of other people), it'll be getting traded in soon.

anyone got NFS:Carbon and wud trade for COD3?

Guest Stefkov
agreed - looking forward to it but whats the difference between the special and the normal editions other than 10 quid?

i have no idea. Looking at the descriptions at game.co.uk and gameplay isee no difference. Maybe its just the tin..its rounder at the top, so your paying £10 more for less of a box. They've got tot get their money from somewhere.

I'm steaming along with the achievements on Pro Evo. The leagues take quite a while, but i have loads of fun doing the, not conceeding a single goal. Maybe one time i might try it on a higher difficulty than amatuer....:D

The reason CoD3 is so much easier.

CoD2 had no auto aim because it has a PC > console port.

CoD3 is a straight 360 game, thus it has auto aim and other console things that aren't needed with a mouse.

Are peopel saying auto aim like Metroid auto aim by pressing L?

Damn thats put me off the game a bit.

no-auto aim like the goldeneye/timeplitters style normal console auto aim where it snaps to a person if your pointing near them. it think . . .

The thing your on about is lock on is it not?

Guest Stefkov
no-auto aim like the goldeneye/timeplitters style normal console auto aim where it snaps to a person if your pointing near them. it think . . .

The thing your on about is lock on is it not?

Yeah lock on is what i was thinking of.

I think i remmeber it going to an enemy in goldeneye. And i liked that feature.

I thought it was lock on you were saying, thank god it isnt, that would have put me right off.

lol, button timing? u tap L wen u see them, aint that hard. Its harder to aim at them without the stupid auto-aim.

yeah well I would rather press a couple of buttons to kill an enemy than fumble with strafing and turning on two different control sticks.

Console games need auto-aim pc games don't end of story

Oh and caris you don't have a 360 so stop being a nuisance

Console games do NOT need auto-aim. I enjoyed COD2 because of no auto-aim. And if your any good at playing a console, its hardly any trouble to strage and aim, it makes it better. They should add a turn auto aim off option, so people who aint shit at shooters can play em how they want.

Well i just finished COD3, and i dont intend to do the story again.

Anyone wanna swap for SvR07 or NFS:Carbon?

GAME's trade in offer on certain 360 games ends on 15 of november, and if your gonna take dead rising id do it soon, as when after I took my copy in they said they were gonna pull it from the list, cheeky swines. Luckily just got mine in, in time.

yeah well I would rather press a couple of buttons to kill an enemy than fumble with strafing and turning on two different control sticks.

Console games need auto-aim pc games don't end of story

Oh and caris you don't have a 360 so stop being a nuisance

Fuck off you stupid little prat, i was having a joke. Go back to making up storys about spotty girls taking you to the pictures.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!