N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
that vid was magically on my "videos" the other day amoung my game trailers i download weird.

to setup to pc you have to goto xbox.com/pcsetup etc but everytime i download it when it unpacks nothing happens

dont get me started on connectin it up. I remember doing it ages ago, and got so annoyed with it, im more annoyed now that what was working last time isnt now. Last time i got Live to work, now it isnt. Last time i had WMC installed and fine, and my 360 was going through the connect to pc, it gets to the last one and it says failed to pc connected. It most definitely is, WMC had the 360 listed up there!

So i just decided to stop and leave it, i dont even have Media centre so theres no point, in trying to do it the legal way.

Guest Stefkov
That video comes as standard on the 360s HDD.

Looks fake to me.

I was gonna type that, it was on my 360, i remember deleting it.

bu then i forgot to type it. my memory is crap. Ive got to do homework bu im distracted by this...:(

Theres definately a Gears Of War demo coming! but probably after the game is released, go here and check the header at the top:

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/marketplace/gamecontent.htm

Also i don't know if it's hinting that you have to pay for it using Microsoft points because of the page it's on, hope they don't start doing that (probably won't).....

Theres definately a Gears Of War demo coming! but probably after the game is released, go here and check the header at the top:

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/marketplace/gamecontent.htm

Also i don't know if it's hinting that you have to pay for it using Microsoft points because of the page it's on, hope they don't start doing that (probably won't).....

Well that blows. I guess IGN were right in the article they wrote last week about all this micro transaction rubbish.

Well that blows. I guess IGN were right in the article they wrote last week about all this micro transaction rubbish.

lol thats funny!

i bet it comes out on the 17th and you have to pay 400 points for it or somat for like the first level that everyones saw about 8 times now! gotta love M$ :bowdown::hehe:

Worth the extra tenner?

A highly collectible embossed metal box which includes the following additional content:

* Destroyed Beauty, the Gears of War hardbound art book

* Bonus special features DVD, including:

* An inside look at the making of Gears of War

* The "Art of Gears of War" trailer

* Gears of War: The Race to E3

1161014398gz1.jpg

Anyone else find most of the people on PSU very irritating? Met a lovely guy on there yesterday and we did a mission but since then everyones a complete asshole! I'm thinking its definatly a game where you play with pre-made friends haha.

Cant wait for Gears of War!!!! Though I wouldnt buy the tin, kinda naff looking if you ask me!

I'd like to know how this guy got that Link theme?:

here

and how he played that video.

for the link theme easy, once you got media connect sorted you can view pics that are stored in the "my pictures" folder on your PC on the 360, when u view a pic of something on the 360 it gives you a option of using it as a wallpaper however the downside is it will the same pic for each blade, i have a awesome Jin Kazama backround on my 360 looks very cool, as for how he played the vid no idea but i am investigating, i'll report back soon

Worth the extra tenner?

A highly collectible embossed metal box which includes the following additional content:

* Destroyed Beauty, the Gears of War hardbound art book

* Bonus special features DVD, including:

* An inside look at the making of Gears of War

* The "Art of Gears of War" trailer

* Gears of War: The Race to E3

1161014398gz1.jpg

If you're a GoW fan then yes.

There is going to be an upgrade to the live service, my bet is the ability to send pictures from your PC to your 360 via a message.