N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Just Cause is quite the boring game isn't it? I was amazed by the scenary for about 20 minutes. But theres not a whole lot to it is there? Wish I hadn't bothered tbh.

Looking at Ghost Recon now. I'm in desperate need of a game, and there's not a whole lot out there. This and Prey are the last ones I'm even slightly bothered about. Don't even think I'll buy them. Give me new games damn it!!

I downloaded the single player demo to compare it to my pc version and as far as graphics and gameplay go it's a major step down. The framerate is quite bad and it doesn't look as clean as the pc game. I also found it quite diffucult to aim successfully.

As far as console shooters on last-gen controllers go, I didn't think the demo was that bad myself. I'll be sticking with the PC version though.

Wow, Just Cause is quite the boring game isn't it? I was amazed by the scenary for about 20 minutes. But theres not a whole lot to it is there? Wish I hadn't bothered tbh.

I loved Just Cause, drive around a bit, do some missions. The story missions are by far the best. You can 'teleport' right to story missions by pressing back, going to extraction, then go to "Briefing" at the top.

I'm in desperate need of a game, and there's not a whole lot out there. This and Prey are the last ones I'm even slightly bothered about. Don't even think I'll buy them. Give me new games damn it!!

Splinter cell, COD3 and smackdown vs raw..... not forgetting gears of war. Not long till we get a load.

andddd... i have prey for sale if ur intrested :P

Guest Stefkov

gonna try and play PSU in a bit, if i dont get on in two tries im gonna try and beat Barcelona on World Class on the Fifa demo. I've beaten them on semi pro, pro but not on amateur. I kept drawing on amateur. Took me loads of tris. Two tries on Pro and i beat them 2-0 after losing 2-0.

Give me a pro evo demo !!!!!

or even the full game!!

sure the physics and stuff are better in fifa 07 than in fifa 05 (only fifa i got for cube, multiplayer purposes only) but its still the same game, imo the same crappy game, which the easy peopel annoy me so much.

Looking at Ghost Recon now. I'm in desperate need of a game, and there's not a whole lot out there. This and Prey are the last ones I'm even slightly bothered about. Don't even think I'll buy them. Give me new games damn it!!

go buy ghost recon its bloody awesome :bowdown:

Guest Stefkov

Yeah i didnt get on PSU again. Says the servers are having maintenence.

Then played fifa....lost, lost and drew. 1 day i will win.

gonna get this splinter cell demo.

hmm. When i go to join a game on splinter cell, it just says "joining game session..." and doesnt work. lol.

Anyone else having this problem, or is this doing wot PDZ does. Think my router has something to do , Picks and chooses which games can go online, COD2 works fine, but PDZ doesnt work at all. Weird.

Do the wireless routers orange broadband supply work well does anyone know? As its free with 2gb allowance, or £10 for unlimited. So im thinking aboutgoin with them.

hmm. When i go to join a game on splinter cell, it just says "joining game session..." and doesnt work. lol.

Anyone else having this problem, or is this doing wot PDZ does. Think my router has something to do , Picks and chooses which games can go online, COD2 works fine, but PDZ doesnt work at all. Weird.

Do the wireless routers orange broadband supply work well does anyone know? As its free with 2gb allowance, or £10 for unlimited. So im thinking aboutgoin with them.

Works fine for me m8, played a few games online

Amazing game cant wait for the full game next week :grin:

I loved Just Cause, drive around a bit, do some missions. The story missions are by far the best. You can 'teleport' right to story missions by pressing back, going to extraction, then go to "Briefing" at the top.

I'm still giving it a go, this generation I'm not just going to sell games I don't like straight away. I hated Dead Rising at first but starting to really like it now. Although today I found a gun in it, got an achievement, killed some convicts and go the gun off them, then i got ran over, dropped the gun in a zombie crowd and got killed. I threw my controller across the room.

Splinter cell, COD3 and smackdown vs raw..... not forgetting gears of war. Not long till we get a load.

andddd... i have prey for sale if ur intrested :P

Lol, is it any good? I'm only really interested in Gears of War, although I may look at Splinter Cell, although I'm not a fan. Can't wait for Viva Pinata, Alan Wake, and Fable 2. I'm sure there's something else I'm excited about, but can't think what it is.

BTW, anyone played Strangers Wrath on Xbox? And is it worth playing?

BTW, anyone played Strangers Wrath on Xbox? And is it worth playing?

Amazing game, buy it. Because of the lack of marketing we're never gunna get another Oddworld game, thanks EA.

OMG i finaly got PSU working heres how to do it if its still not working.

Go to xbox live settings in the dashboard and change the DNS to manual and put them as 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 .Im not sure if this is just for ntl and if you have to change it for different ISP but it worked first time for me thanks to the people on the PSU boards for this.

Its a platformer, an adventure game and an FPS.

Basically, you're a bounty hunter called Stranger and you go around capturing/killing warlords for the first part of the game. It has some incredible twists in the gameplay though and the story is pretty fantastic.