N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got on for about 10 mins then got chucked off. I went through the tutorial then walked around a bit. We need to get a party together at some point...

Thanks atleast i no the servers are up then its sucks that you just got chucked off after 10 mins though yeah we should get a party goin when its all settled down should be good.

I played for around an hour, seems the beta is incredibly limited.

Theres only three missions all of which are go and kill all the enemies. Very few items all of which are very expensive.

Theres some weird ass bugs too...

I played for around an hour, seems the beta is incredibly limited.

Theres only three missions all of which are go and kill all the enemies. Very few items all of which are very expensive.

Theres some weird ass bugs too...

Whats it like compared to PSO? Does it have the seem feeling to it, the "cant, stop, playing..." and what are the graphics and movement like, Tell me everything!

And the other jordan, that sounds dissapointing, sure you aren't missing something? Mayve they'll expand it as the week goes on.

It appears the main bulk of the game (the GUARDIAN missions) just aren't in place yet and i seriously doubt they'll be adding them. People just seemed to be standing around and thinking "now what?"

Whats it like compared to PSO? Does it have the seem feeling to it, the "cant, stop, playing..." and what are the graphics and movement like, Tell me everything!

Its very VERY PSO. The combat is still clunkly as hell just how I like it. Graphically, it looks like a PS2 game, which isn't supprising considering this is a PS2 port. Animations are much more fluid though, less customisation (again probably due to the beta) but either way its still pretty fun. I don't like the new photon fusing system, that doesn't appear to be even working or i'm doing something wrong.

Its a good game, but theres problems... lets just hope they're fixed before release.

I was obsessed with PSO on the NGC, so I'll give it a shot, it's free anyway.

Same...

Seems theres a one hour kick time out on the game, then you can't connect for another hour.

Talk about limited, i did manage to find another 3 missions. But again its just go and kill. Weird how you get to it though, you gotta do one mission go to the field lobby at the end, then go through a certain door to get to it.

After trying for a while I managed to get on the servers. The character creation is much better than PSO. Off to find a mission now.....

EDIT: Well I just got booted off the servers so sod it. I will try again later. Does anyone know if we can keep the characters we make on the BETA for the real game? If not I wont really play this alot.

Okay this isn't funny, PSU won't even let me connect, it just keeps coming up with a message saying 'The server has issued an interrupt request. You have been disconnected.

So far i am most displeased.

Yup, seems most people are experiencing the same. Sega better sort these kind of problems out before the proper game launches, it was bad enough when this happened on the terrible game that is Chromehounds.

Guest Stefkov

All you lucky being off getting the PSU demo, ive only started getting it now.

I never played PSO on cube, so i dont know what to expect, by the sounds of things it dont sound great, when theres a party of people it could get fun.

4% done.

All you lucky being off getting the PSU demo, ive only started getting it now.

I never played PSO on cube, so i dont know what to expect, by the sounds of things it dont sound great, when theres a party of people it could get fun.

4% done.

PSO is one of the best multiplayer experiences I have had with online gaming and im hoping that PSU can mimic it.

FEAR's fucking terrible on the 360 anyways.

This man speaks the truth.

I downloaded the single player demo to compare it to my pc version and as far as graphics and gameplay go it's a major step down. The framerate is quite bad and it doesn't look as clean as the pc game. I also found it quite diffucult to aim successfully.

And with PSU, I'm just going to leave it for now and try again tomorrow.