N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Underneath a big fat hairy bald bloke who paid you £20 for the night.

Hey I'm not that bald!......

i joke, Yeah gonna trade in Blazing angels tommorow in GAME, anyone suggest an alrightish game for me to get cheap? one that preowned probably.

DOA?

DOA is great online, me and Tak are gonna have to start some regular sessions, although tbh I can't be bothered with it offline for the simple reason of, that last end 'boss' fight is a piss take. Ruins all my attempts at getting the achievements when I'm in line to get one of the higher ones because it takes me 2 minutes to fecking beat her.

So definitely get it of you're after a great online fighter, otherwise maybe rent it first.

As for PDZ (can't remember who mentioned that) Again, it's pants offline, but once you get an online game going you can be there for ages.

While I'm here, I just bought Just Cause! And while I wasn't disappointed (I didn't really want it, I just really wanted a new game...) it isn't anything special and I would think it'll be sold in the coming weeks, along with a few other games. The scenery in the game though is absolutely beautiful, and thats on my crappy 14" tv. Maybe give it a few plays tey to see if the empty (seriously massive...) world gets anymore interesting.

Breakdancing is what chav monkeys do to burn off all the alcohol and cigarettes and other stuff they have been smoking.

And as we all know chavs = thugs = hiphop/rap music = break dancers

so with that expression in mind we can see the link

Keep your stereotypes to yourself you idiot! I listen to hip hop/rap, and i don't smoke, i'm not a chav, thug or break dancer!

From the PSU boards Admin

The Phantasy Star Universe Xbox 360 Open Beta will be uploaded to Xbox Live Marketplace this weekend, so get ready to download and play with your friends! In order to give more people the opportunity to enjoy this exclusive free beta, with extended uninterrupted weekend play, the multiplayer open beta will be available for download for two days only, and will be playable through to Oct. 18.

Should be an awesome weekend then.

Also here are the very unimaginitive Achievements for PSU.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/phantasystaruniverse

^

I wish they had secret achivements for getting special items, the highest level, getting loads of cash, having played in many different teams, ect. These achivements reminds me a bit about the ones in Enchant Arms. But I'm looking forward to the demo.

Guest Stefkov

So i got rid of Blazing Angels today and got 42 ATC's on DS for £3.49.

So yeah, i decided, here werent many games instore iwant to pay £49.99 minus the trade in for. not much out now. Plus ive got quite a few games yet to finish.

Table Tennis! lol havnt touched that in yonks.