N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all, I love GOW and I go the forums every day etc and I would say I know quite a lot about it, not trying to brag but w/e.

Mark Rein said the game will be ATLEAST 12.5 hours on easy for a normal person, it could easily go up to 15 hours. Then theres co-op, which is EXACTLEY the same as the single player one.

Plus when you finish Casual or Hardcore setting (any of them), you will unlock Insane mode.

You're also forgetting this is a SHOOTER not an RPG, shooters aren't very long and I'd rather have a shorter, amazing experience than a long, 25 hours borring and repetative game. And you said you don't like companies which put MP infront of SP. Well this is DEFINATLEY not the case with Gears. CliffyB even said 70% is on SP, and 30% is on MP. This game is more SP oriented than MP. They even have the guy who wrote the Halo books writing the story for Gears.

And you have PDZ, thats pretty damn short.

Well you see a shooter can be long if its got an intricate long plot. Mark rein said it was 12 hours. So it will be 12 hours, That doesn't make me feel good knowing the guy who wrote Halo books is writing the script. Cos those books I personally fealt dead boring.

And for Moria co-op is ok but I would tend to prefer it to be all single player. But I do prefer co-op to multiplayer.

P.S. Have you seen the cost of HD-DVDs £29.99

Have you seen the cost of HD-DVDs £29.99

No, but if they think they can charge £30 and expect me to pay it, they clearly don't know about Play.com

£60! I got mine for £35 with freebees!

How? I assume this is the one with the headset and the 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription? If you would be so kind, share how you came by the camera so cheap.

How? I assume this is the one with the headset and the 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription? If you would be so kind, share how you came by the camera so cheap.

He must be talking about camera by it's self as the cheapest i've seen the camera and 12 month Xbox Live is £49.99.

I didnt get the one with 12 months, but i got a code for uno, 1 month gold, a headset and the camera for £35 from HMV. You can get it for £30 from play.com or you can get the one with 12 months for £50

The cameras only £25.99 from Amazon, if you're going to buy it on it's own get it from there.

I guess this is more useful here than in the Halo thread (the Halo thread is dead).

As you might know, a bunch of us often get together and play Halo 2. When I saw one of the Halo Wars wallpapers in high resolution I just knew a recolour was in order.

Now this isn't completely finished and I'm still fixing/tidying up bits of it but I'm quite pleased how it's going so I figured I'd post it up for all to see.

halo2groupya9.th.jpg

From left to right:

Blackfox (on turret), CVD (sans emblem as his current one is a mess), me, Arragorn, Meik, Jordan, Bowser57, CubeChris.

Aw yeah, right at the front. That means i'm the best.

You know what I think about the pic already, but i'll just reiterate in here that it's awesome. Here's to many more games until Halo 3 comes out.

Also glad to see Blackfox where he belongs, on that sodding turret.

Well you see a shooter can be long if its got an intricate long plot. Mark rein said it was 12 hours. So it will be 12 hours, That doesn't make me feel good knowing the guy who wrote Halo books is writing the script. Cos those books I personally fealt dead boring.

And for Moria co-op is ok but I would tend to prefer it to be all single player. But I do prefer co-op to multiplayer.

P.S. Have you seen the cost of HD-DVDs £29.99

fucks sake man, do you like anything?

*waits for the sarcy comment listing all he likes.

The lovely Takeo gave me his code for UNO

no problem gorgeous!

got the vision cam:laughing: *free headset*:hehe: *free game*:p *free month of gold*:bouncy:

yeah and me you and coo played some vision UNO last night!!

with that weird big busted american lady and then that freaky guy who started coming on to coo cos of his gamer pic :hehe: oooooo it was a fun ol' time!

Guest Stefkov

you know im really tempted to get the vision camer from play.com.

all those freebies aswell. uno, live and headset, i could sell the headset.

anyone want an alrightish story game Lara Croft £17.99, thats a big saving i must say. £32 off.