Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoW is more visceral, FEAR seems a bit samey IMO. but hey ho all three of them will be good but i think Bioshock will be the most ground breaking.

FEAR and GoW just come slightly higher on my list of "games to get".

There are a lot in the next 6 months...

FEAR and GoW just come slightly higher on my list of "games to get".

There are a lot in the next 6 months...

i dont think Bioshock is out till late next year but i could be wrong-the fear demo plays a little dodgey, GoW is THE game of november, i cant think of much more i want for the 360 in 06 . . . enlighten me. . .

Well, I've just tried to play the Sonic demo again and it's even worse than the last time I played it. Words can't describe how bad it is. You're supposed to use the homing attack for things but all too often you fly off and miss what you were trying to get to entirely and fall to your death. It's unplayable, and I really want it to be good. :(

No, i think the game will be all graphics no gameplay.

i think GoW will be like Resi 4 so wait till its out lol everyones going to buy it anyway tbh i dont think i'll be disappointed with it-least it wont be as big a fuck up as dead rising and its stupid save system.

i think GoW will be like Resi 4 so wait till its out lol everyones going to buy it anyway tbh i dont think i'll be disappointed with it-least it wont be as big a fuck up as dead rising and its stupid save system.

Looks more like a scifi version of Ghost Recon than RE4 to me.

Gears Of War looks bloody good actually! Cant wait to organise little matches/missions with people.

me and you and HoT and Stefkov against the horde on live co-op! :yay:

bound to have more than enough good nights swearing to each other over this game :D

I dont swear and my 360 hangs in the balance.

again *rolls eyes*

this is aimed at all you people bitching and whining about the 360-thinking that you might get rid of it.

WHATS THE BLOODY POINT!!! theres loads of good games coming out in the next 6 months and late into next year, Halo 3, GoW, Viva Pinata, Halo Wars, Castle Crashers, Lumines Live, Bioshock, Crackdown, GTA 4, Forza 2, PGR4, Fable 2, Guitar Hero 360, Half Life 2 (+ episode 1+2 and portal), Mass Effect, Too Human, Trusty Bell, Lost Odysee, BLue Dragon, Call of Duty 3, PES 6, FIFA 07, Alan Wake, Assasins Creed, and many more!

now unless your very hard on money and have to sell your 360 theres no reason to sell now, unlike with the PSP, your just going to get a 360 again in less than a year and lose money probably, and then have to hunt down the games you enjoyed and all the accesories you already have etc as well as losing progress in games and stuff.

so it may seem sensible and a good way of saving money at the moment but its totally nonsensicle and slightly idiotic to sell your 360 now just as the games everyone has been waiting for a year for start coming out.

grrrrr-thats my little rant over, so people read it and do what you want-just dont forget about all the fucking amazing looking games you wont get to play if you do sell up.

*i need some toast!*

You get no lovin last night Takeo? :heh:

no i got lots of hugs and love last night from a certaini mr-my 360 got some attention from me too!

i just dont like it when people cant see the obvious and end up making mistakes is all.

mmmm decided to eat poptarts instead :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!