Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

WHAT! When did this happen??? Seriously though, if I do play online for achievements I have a few guys on my friendlist who are " achievement buddies" and we just work together to get them and they sod off back to single player.

Can i be one :kiss:

I've been looking for a few people like that and i have loads of online Achivments to do, i dont know anyone who would really will do them bar Chuck.

@Stocka....Banjo Banjo Banjo!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banjo Threeie, it has to be. Im suprised they have never released the first 2 on the marketplace.

Probably too hard to port such complex titles over.

Pop Quiz, Test Drive or Lego Star Wars.

Im loving Lego Star Wars, if you have played the first game then you know what to expect. I cant comment on Test Drive but I know a few peeps on here are playing it and its reviews were pretty solid.

In regards to being my Achievement Buddy you already are on my FL so if you want help you just got to ask. I helped Chuck get most of his LOTR achievements so aslong as im not busy I will help you out.

Im loving Lego Star Wars, if you have played the first game then you know what to expect. I cant comment on Test Drive but I know a few peeps on here are playing it and its reviews were pretty solid.

In regards to being my Achievement Buddy you already are on my FL so if you want help you just got to ask. I helped Chuck get most of his LOTR achievements so aslong as im not busy I will help you out.

Ah Great, If you need anything just ask as well, Im in Need Of GRAW and Kameo Achivments.

fuck me HoT you got like 3000 points quick-are you beating that guy now btw?

i think i'll try and get tomb raider done and get rid of it with RR6 for some new shineyness-i think gamestop are still doing that trade in any 2 360 games and you get a new one for a quid. i would've got dead rising but i really cant be arsed to so i may get EnArm or lego star wars 2. i mean GoW doesnt come out till novemeber still so i can stick that on my xmas list.

i'm no longer stuck on kameo :D

but i think my RR6 profile has gone and i was doing alright on it too and i'm really pissed off cos its soo huage i dot wanna do it all again-hence me thinking about getting rid.

also table tennis-dont ask me why i dont play it much, will have to try it again soon though.

who actually took their GC online?!?! lol
I actually played Mario Kart Double Dash with T3C over Warp Pipe a couple of times, it was pretty fun if a bit laggy.

Also, Lego Star Wars 2 is great. Buy buy buy. The "it's no better on the 360" argument is flawed, like HoT said it's only a fiver more on Gameplay.

I actually played Mario Kart Double Dash with T3C over Warp Pipe a couple of times, it was pretty fun if a bit laggy.

Also, Lego Star Wars 2 is great. Buy buy buy. The "it's no better on the 360" argument is flawed, like HoT said it's only a fiver more on Gameplay.

I agree, it was pretty cool but Nintendo's random character thing really ruined it.

Also, Lego Star Wars 2 is something I'll be buying on Thursday when I get paid. My brother has high hopes of playing it with me.

:heart:*Orderd*:heart:

sorry if someone has posted this already but i cant be bothered looking, may be of use to some people, i got this from amazon.co.uk even though i got my pre-order cancelled weeks ago:

'Thank you for pre-ordering Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy at Amazon.co.uk. As a pre-order bonus, here is your unlock code to play as Boba Fett.

To enter this, walk up to the bar in the Cantina at the start of the game, scroll to the "enter code" menu and use the unlock code below. Boba Fett will now be unlocked in the character selection screen.

Unlock code: HLP221

Thanks, Amazon.co.uk'

sorry if someone has posted this already but i cant be bothered looking, may be of use to some people, i got this from amazon.co.uk even though i got my pre-order cancelled weeks ago:

'Thank you for pre-ordering Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy at Amazon.co.uk. As a pre-order bonus, here is your unlock code to play as Boba Fett.

To enter this, walk up to the bar in the Cantina at the start of the game, scroll to the "enter code" menu and use the unlock code below. Boba Fett will now be unlocked in the character selection screen.

Unlock code: HLP221

Thanks, Amazon.co.uk'

How are you getting the ability to add a phone line in your uni room

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!