Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

why didnt i play/download cloning clyde before!?! that game is seriously fun. just completed it in like a coupe of hours, now i need to go back and save every clone, get all the figures and do time trials.

Just got a couple achievements for uno, and i only rose by about 100 :( maybe even less. but hey it was fun.

i need to know how you change into mutant clyde....

I still got loads of achievemtns to get on oblivion with the guilds and such, but tonight im gonna watch the Fullmetal Alchemist movie.

i hate you! lmao where was the multiplayer??? meanie :p

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really - looked under my Gamecube it has made in Japan.

How about looking at all the other electronics/appliances in your house, or how many other products you own. Check how many are made in China.

What's wrong with a console being better online? That's not the case with all games from the sounds of it anyway, your reasons suck tbh.

isnt that a little impossible? lol

Its easy but just a little time consuming.

I managed to get all 200 points off Pac-man, that Link I gave was useless and didnt work so I just made my own strategy up and nailed it.

I was playing SF2 before online and I cant believe how many games I had that were laggy. Its a 2D game that was in development for ages and they still couldnt sort the lag issues out!

I managed to get all 200 points off Pac-man, that Link I gave was useless and didnt work so I just made my own strategy up and nailed it.

I was playing SF2 before online and I cant believe how many games I had that were laggy. Its a 2D game that was in development for ages and they still couldnt sort the lag issues out!

yeah you'd think capcom would handle one of its main IP's a lil better.

you sure your not gunna start renting games just for points again?

yeah you'd think capcom would handle one of its main IP's a lil better.

you sure your not gunna start renting games just for points again?

Dont tempt me!

Like I said before I have Call of Duty in my possesion but Im not sure if I could manage doing the game on Veteran as many people say its a toughie, saying that I have seen LOADS of people with 1000 points off it so it cant be that hard....can it?

Dont tempt me!

Like I said before I have Call of Duty in my possesion but Im not sure if I could manage doing the game on Veteran as many people say its a toughie, saying that I have seen LOADS of people with 1000 points off it so it cant be that hard....can it?

stop!!! you played oblivion? completed all the quests? ALL of them not just the Guild ones? no? well glue it into your 360 and never take it out-that should slow the achievement whoring a lil.

i'm so annoyed, i spent the whole £49.99 on that game :(:cry: i couldnt wait to get it a day later with gameplay. now its that cheap

sorry Takeo i got glued to uno a bit then.

lmao no probs! im a lil upset that i didnt get the collectors one but hey ho i got it for 339.99 with my 360 premium and BFME 2.

How about looking at all the other electronics/appliances in your house, or how many other products you own. Check how many are made in China.

What's wrong with a console being better online? That's not the case with all games from the sounds of it anyway, your reasons suck tbh.

I have about 5 products in my house that were made in China that broke in about 5 weeks of getting them.

Yes my GBA and DS are made in China and both have problems - the GBA with the piece of plastic that covers the battery that keeps breaking every 10year and I have to send out for another piece. Te DS with sometimes not reconising there are actually games in the DS slot.

And no console should get better for just being online.

Theres only one decent game on 360 atm, and its Kameo everything else is either current gen, too much lag, or not enough detail:

Take Peter Moores speech about how you'll be able to see the stitching on clothes. And Capcom says bollocks to that and makes ugly character models as so many low textures in many places I feel like when I see movies for it it looks like a DC game.

Look I know many of you will say no its brilliant, but if the graphics aren't that much better - then what exactly did you pay £280 quid for achievements.

You all have been had Microsoft certainly knows how to convince all you lemmings to by there products.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Guest Jordan
I have about 5 products in my house that were made in China that broke in about 5 weeks of getting them.

Yes my GBA and DS are made in China and both have problems - the GBA with the piece of plastic that covers the battery that keeps breaking every 10year and I have to send out for another piece. Te DS with sometimes not reconising there are actually games in the DS slot.

Theres only one decent game on 360 atm, and its Kameo everything else is either current gen, too much lag, or not enough detail:

Take Peter Moores speech about how you'll be able to see the stitching on clothes. And Capcom says bollocks to that and makes ugly character models as so many low textures in many places I feel like when I see movies for it it looks like a DC game.

Look I know many of you will say no its brilliant, but if the graphics aren't that much better - then what exactly did you pay £280 quid for achievements.

You all have been had Microsoft certainly knows how to convince all you lemmings to by there products.

You have serious problems.

I have roughly the same amount and 1 has broken. Maybe you're just careless mate

And yet you'll buy keep buying Nintendo products. Are you sure it's not some ridiculous prejudice towards a non-Japanese console maker?

Yeah, so all console's should be worse off :rolleyes:

If I ever needed proof that you've never played a 360 game other than Kameo and maybe some rubbish port, this is it.

Surely a reason not to buy the game, not completely avoid the system. It's like not buying a mug because you don't like Tetley's.

And the brilliant games you seem to be so avid to avoid at all costs.

I dread to think what brainwashed you into having to take random and inane snipes at a system that has done nothing but please those who've bought it.

10 years? I think after that, hthey'd have expected you to be playing something else. 10 years is good.

And your DS case seems to be the only one, or one of very few. Erm, get it repaired?

Now it sounds like you don't like Nintendo OR Microsoft

Also, the DS is much better online (take metroid hunters for example)

Guest Stefkov

Wow cloning clyde is basically the only ame ive nearly finished/got all achievements for. and i only got it today, ive had kameo and tomb raider for months. need to finish the time trials and get the medals on tomb raider, before spetember, so then it goes for Dead Rising.

on that note talk for that game has slowed ever since the demo came out, whats up with people, you too much engrossed in the demo? lol actually becoming zombies, my god.......no capcom wht have you done!!!....

:horse:

oh god its YOU again!

kameo is next gen??? my arse!!!! Oblivion is next gen, Dead Rising is next gen, Prey is next gen etc.

and as for the online thing, it adds shit loads to a game, and, in the 360 and Wii's case, a console. 360 has leaderboards, points and the arcade and private chat and soon the webcam. Wii has the Virtual Console and Wiiconnect 24 and that whole DS demo thing going on.

to say that online is extra is very last gen IMO. online is becoming an integral part of most games and for very good reason. i mean would Halo 2 have called an awesome game if it werent for the mulitplayer which is still pretty much the most popular live game??? NO!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!