N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Come into a nice bit of money today that was unexpected. So Im gonna get myself some wine later and maybe even Halo 2. So if I can get it anyone want a game later? I may be drunk as well and you can corpse hump my drunkard arse! Or just have a nice friendly Halo game your choice :wink:

Much as the corpse humping sounds appealing I don't think I could lower myself to play Halo 2.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I'm sorry to ask again but i think i have pregressed further in trying to connect my 360 to my pc, ive ot wmc to find the 360 and its all fine.

However when i try the media test on the 360 it gets an IP address but then failed pops up on pc selected straight away.

has anyone else had this problem i can be bothered right not to phone them, im looking at their faq and its crap.

How are you enjoy Chromehounds? I just cant get into the game.

It's OK, nothing amazing, more of a thinking mans game really, which is fine for some, but I prefer my action a bit more rough and ready.

I'll probably chuck my copy on Ebay after I've finished single player, as it only cost me £13 I make a healthy profit.

It's OK, nothing amazing, more of a thinking mans game really, which is fine for some, but I prefer my action a bit more rough and ready.

I'll probably chuck my copy on Ebay after I've finished single player, as it only cost me £13 I make a healthy profit.

Yeah I know what you mean, its a very slow paced game. I may get rid of it aswell.

Sadly my piece of shit town didn't have halo 2. But its ordered from gameplay so I should have it within 2-3 days I guess. Im up for an absolute mumma game on Friday night. Oh also do I dl a xbox backward compatible patch thing from the market place? Or will it dl when I try and play the game. If anyone wants to play the prey or quake 4 demo online tonight then that will be class. Anyone? Ah well worth a try :wink:

Sadly my piece of shit town didn't have halo 2. But its ordered from gameplay so I should have it within 2-3 days I guess. Im up for an absolute mumma game on Friday night. Oh also do I dl a xbox backward compatible patch thing from the market place? Or will it dl when I try and play the game. If anyone wants to play the prey or quake 4 demo online tonight then that will be class. Anyone? Ah well worth a try :wink:

If it's Halo the b/c patch is already on the HDD.

If not it'll dowenload it for you when you put in the disk.

I'm sorry to ask again but i think i have pregressed further in trying to connect my 360 to my pc, ive ot wmc to find the 360 and its all fine.

However when i try the media test on the 360 it gets an IP address but then failed pops up on pc selected straight away.

has anyone else had this problem i can be bothered right not to phone them, im looking at their faq and its crap.

Bought a 360 today and have the same problem as you here. Let me know when you get it working. I don't have the solution yet.

Originally Posted by stefkov

have you enabled sharing on media conect you also need to have something to share like your music folder or picture folder e.t.c. that should do it also try clicking on reset firewall settings in media connect and trying it hope u get it to work soon.

have you enabled sharing on media conect you also need to have something to share like your music folder or picture folder e.t.c. that should do it also try clicking on reset firewall settings in media connect and trying it hope u get it to work soon.

yeah forgot about that-you need to specifiy exactly which folders you want to share on WMC i specified my limewire folder, my mymusic one i think its defaulted and a couple other ones too.

Two questions and one invite! First question im using a normal tv and the cable I got with the 360 but I find the picture quite blurry is there a better cable I can get? Second question want to use my speakers for sound. Plugged them into the red and white tv audio unput things. And when I put them both in there was no sound. When I left either a red or white one in but put a speaker in there was tiny sound from the TV and speaker. Most odd anyone know how to solve this?

Also me and TakeoMiyazaki are going to play GR demo at 10 if anyone wants to join or wants to play any other demo online lol. I have them all! :grin:

Yeh gg Mr Toadie! Well teh Ghost Recon slaughter was pretty bad but enjoyed the Prey game not so much the bit where you killed me twice in a row lol. Tell me if you get an online game soon like halo 2 or something and we will have a proper game. :)

I've had the exact same problem..... everytime i try the media test it fails on the pc bit. I over come the problem thou, i just ignored the test and tried to stream music... the 360 found the computer no problem then..... very strange!

Guest Jordan

I have that too, it worked for a while on my x64 machine... although my network seems to think theres a firewall on it. Even though there blantently isn't.

sorry about earlier Haden-i got a stupidly late invite to my friends 18th and i kind got a lil blackmailed into it-the GR:AW is on my hard drive waiting to be played with you, and your halo 2 should be coming soon :D

my friend just got his xbox 360 today and he's finally started to play halo 2 online :D he got a cool lil bundle-burnout and the premium console for 290 basicly.

that kinda hippy-ish justin lee collins alike rocker style cool guy served us in gamestation on new st in birmingham-that guy is soo awesome, they should have clones of him in every game shop :D

For all those 'gamerpoint whores' out there blockbuster are doing a 1 night rental for 99p you can only take 1 360 game out at a time though. I got NBA live 06, its been quite hard to get the achievments since im crap, but ive got 600gp without playing a game.

EDIT :My mum has just pushed over my 360 when it was on with LOTR in. I am pissed to say the least. There is a huge ring of scratches but it still works, whats the damage?