N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Don't you play up to 11 in table tennis? :wtf:

I might go outside and play some real table tennis today. Haven't played for ages and I'm really out of practice, plus my bat sucks now. 4 years old and it costs like £30 to get a decent new one......

Yeah, but you can change the rules...

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got Hitman so far im loving it the variety of ways to finish the missions is great ive only got one silent assasin rank it was on the new life mission and the mardi gra level is great ive just finished that one the number of people on screen at once is very impressive.

Ive got Hitman so far im loving it the variety of ways to finish the missions is great ive only got one silent assasin rank it was on the new life mission and the mardi gra level is great ive just finished that one the number of people on screen at once is very impressive.

Im just on madri gras now, stupid birds lol.

Yer, theirs loads of ppl all around the place, i heard that if u kill 47 ppl on a level u get an award,

I would also like to join the "Table Tennis is awesome" bandwagon, if only for Jesper who looks like the Swiss guy out of Cool Runnings. He is a gigantic, sweaty monster.

Yeah, but its pretty gay on online now. Everyone either uses Jesper or Liu Ping. Jesper's forhand is a bitch. His weakness is soft shots and try to get it on his backhand.

Guest Stefkov

im thinking about getting this game, how muchdo you think i would get for trading in lara croft? (for 360)

also ive got GRAW, halo, halo 2, obivion and kameo to complete, i might get it.

Guest Jordan

My god, has ANYONE beat the hard mode on the single player?! FUCKING HELL!! I can't even beat Lui Ping on the 3rd fucking round.

Im just on madri gras now, stupid birds lol.

Yer, theirs loads of ppl all around the place, i heard that if u kill 47 ppl on a level u get an award,

Yeah i heard that aswell it seems quite hard and you have to finish the mission so ill probably do all the objectives on the mardi gra level then slaughter all the civilains the only problem is runing out of ammo i think one of the upgrades is more ammo so ill try that.

Guest Jordan
I did, was fucking hard, last characters took me hours per character!

I beat Carmen first time, 11-0 11-1.

Now i'm on the 5th round.

EDIT: First round of the world finals on hard mode.

Against some Irish girl (Cassidy?). I shall beat this! Then All Star (which i'm NOT looking forward to)

I beat Carmen first time, 11-0 11-1.

Now i'm on the 5th round.

EDIT: First round of the world finals on hard mode.

Against some Irish girl (Cassidy?). I shall beat this! Then All Star (which i'm NOT looking forward to)

The last 3 are a pain in the ass, starting with the Korean, after him it will only get worse! Glad I finished that, now for All Star.

Guest Jordan

Yes, just got on the Korean guy.

First game, solid.

14-12 to me.

5-11 to him.

9-11 to him.

I cried man, I CRIED. (not literally, it was more joypad slamming/shouting swearing words)

I've actually found the hard tournament easier than the medium, stormed through the first 2 rounds with the only person giving me much trouble being soyaman. Now on the second match of the third round and it's that Korean guy, might need a few tries before I whup his ass.