Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does everyone think of manager06, its quite hard. i went straight in as newcastle but i havent won any in the last 7! selling and buying players is quite hard too, i cant sell any pants players ie ameobi, and the only good player ive bought is hleb

FM is an awesome game. I have done 2 seasons with Liverpool ( 1 unbeaten yey) and 2 with England. I checked the rankings and some guy has already done 30 seasons. I dunno how he has pulled that off as I have had the game since Wednesday and been on it non-stop and only managed 4.

A little help

Tomb Raider on the big fish/snake boss

how do you get the top left cage to come down on him ?

iv gotten all the others, its just that one wont come down

thx

*EDIT*

Grrrrrr

Just found out there is a bug on that level and i will have to restart it :(

Nightmare, im sick of bugs that make you have to restart the whole level again :mad:

Whats the online mode in FM like? Can you do leagues and stuff or is it just one-off matches?

You can play in a tourny for a cup and you can set up an online league. Only downside is that you cant buy or sell players online so you can either use the default team or import a team that you have been doing season mode with.

I was playing fm and the tv turns blank and 3 red lights come on the console. i restart it at the wall remove the disk and email microsoft. i look on their website and it says its a hardware malfunction and it could be resolved. luckely i did what it said, and it was working fine when i removed the disk. im still gona see if i can get a new one. It said on the site that they do send a new one if it happens twice.

I was playing fm and the tv turns blank and 3 red lights come on the console. i restart it at the wall remove the disk and email microsoft. i look on their website and it says its a hardware malfunction and it could be resolved. luckely i did what it said, and it was working fine when i removed the disk. im still gona see if i can get a new one. It said on the site that they do send a new one if it happens twice.

This happened to me once, after restarting it I never had anymore problems.

Told everyone about this the other day. Clearly no-one reads my posts as the same thing happened last time I said there was a marketplace update.

Wanna help me make a 360 market place site?

where we only post news about New trailers and Demos on market place?

Anyone that is interested just PM me.

lol, i am so chuffed, i brought 2 games for a total of £56.94 for the xbox360

woot

Tomb Raider Legend £31.99

FarCry £24.95

anyhow should take me a week to complete them both, then they will be on ebay, PM me if anyone interested, i will be selling erm for the price that i brought them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

ebay link for tomb raider

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8278083115

Guest Stefkov

i think i mght join you guys on live. but i dont have the money if you check out the trades board ive posted about this:

i havnt been playing my psp much since i got it. ive only got gta 3 and pro evo games for it, and i havnt bought any games since i got it. i was thinking how much do you think i could get for it trading it in to game or gamestation for a 360? it has the 1 gig memory stick and 2.6 firmware. and ill take off ff advent children before i trade it in.

i think i mght join you guys on live. but i dont have the money if you check out the trades board ive posted about this:

i havnt been playing my psp much since i got it. ive only got gta 3 and pro evo games for it, and i havnt bought any games since i got it. i was thinking how much do you think i could get for it trading it in to game or gamestation for a 360? it has the 1 gig memory stick and 2.6 firmware. and ill take off ff advent children before i trade it in.

you would prob get £150 m8

I tried to sell mine a while back and only wanted £200 with 2 games and 2 mem sticks v1.5 and couldnt get that

I agree i havnt played on mine much since i got it last year, only got 2 games and dont think i will be playing on it ever again, only keeping it now to see what it can do with the ps3

Guest Stefkov

cheers guys even though im losing out on £100 :( when i bought it ill see what i can get when i trade it in, i relaly want to get a 360, hope fuly the revs are cheap so that the money i use which isnt covered by the psp.

also i got final fantasy advent children on it, so i might see if i can ask for a little bit more for it :laughing:

Presuming you mean GTA: LCS

Cash. £60 for PSP, £14 for GTA, at a guess around £14 for Pro Evo. I checked the other two today so thats how I know for sure, Pro Evo I haven't checked for a while. Dunno why the PSP trade in price is so awful. (Game btw)