Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what that RPG eNCHANT arM got in Famitsu? As it came out in Japan in January and I never heard much about it...
29/40, apparently.

I've got my copy of Oblivion preordered from Gameplay, looking forward to it. I think I read somewhere that there isn't a set date that retailers have to wait until, once they recieve the games they're free to sell them. Hopefully Gameplay will ship a day or so earlier.

Oh man Owen :smile: This is a Elder Scrolls game. If you want non linear you have come to the right place. Although there is a main quest you can literally do whatever the hell you want for as long as you want. Seperate guilds turning into a vampire, just exploring. Wonderful stuff.

Oh thats a relieve! I kinda knew, but i kept seeing a video of someone walking through a lush forest and i was thinking, can we really walk where-ever we like? :grin:

I doubt i even play the main-quest missions immediately when i get it. I just fancy looking at the landscapes etc..

:hehe:

Top games on live this week

1 Halo 2

2 Ghost Recon 3

3 Call of Duty 2

4 EA SPORTSâ„¢ Fight Night Round 3

5 Perfect Dark Zero

6 DEAD OR ALIVE 4

7 PGR3

8 Battlefield 2: MC

9 The Outfit Demo

10 Need for Speedâ„¢ Most Wanted

Top games on live this week

1 Halo 2

2 Ghost Recon 3

3 Call of Duty 2

4 EA SPORTS™ Fight Night Round 3

5 Perfect Dark Zero

6 DEAD OR ALIVE 4

7 PGR3

8 Battlefield 2: MC

9 The Outfit Demo

10 Need for Speed™ Most Wanted

How is Call of Duty so popular on Live? I admit, I've had a COUPLE of good games, but most of the time it's offensively bad.

How is Call of Duty so popular on Live? I admit, I've had a COUPLE of good games, but most of the time it's offensively bad.

You dont have to be playing online multiplayer for it to register. If you're playing any mode in CoD2 (or the demo) and connected to Xbox Live, it's registering you as playing the game.

Guest Jordan

2 bits of news whilst the forums were down:

J Allard says a portable XBOX is on the cards (thats not Project Origami)

Burnout Revenge 360 demo just came on the Marketplace.

Is it just me or is the Burnout demo taking a rediculously long time to download?

Its most likely because loads will be downloading. The Outfit demo took me like 3 hours to download lol.

I'll download the burnout demo tommorow. Mint.

J Allard says a portable XBOX is on the cards (thats not Project Origami)

...never trust people in the game industry again when they say something isn't going to happen.

My TV didn't arive to day.. I Wasted a day waiting... I didn't want to play/watch anything/ listen to music untill i got the TV... which was prommised today :|

bad day to be me

That always seems to happen with TV deliveries. Mine was a complete mess as well. :indeed:

Anyone know if Gameplay are going to ship out Oblivion today? i read somewhere that game companies can ship them out when the get them, as it hasn't actually got a official release date (people just said friday as games are out friday in the UK) they just said the week of March 20th!

I reckon i'll get it thursday (like every game from Gameplay) so thats cool. :awesome:

To top off the news Microsoft revealed that new content will be available to download off the LIVE Marketplace in the near future for games like Perfect Dark Zero (new multiplayer maps), Project Gotham Racing 3 (new cars and achievements) and Kameo: Elements of Power (online co-op play).

Its nice to see that Microsoft are keeping there games updated :yay:

Just hope other companys will do the same.

Oh guys who are getting Oblivion.

Supposadely some copies are having trouble with loading (taking too long). If this happens to you, then supposadely it's something to do with your Hard-Drive Cache.

Your meant to hold the A button while the game loads and it will do something to this cache so it will run better! It shouldn't delete saves but you can't be to sure can you?

I'll (or someone if you don't mind) will get some more details on this. Hopefully none of us will need it.

:)