N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

That is one TV that doesn't lack the plastic.

And this is what i'll be playing my 360 on soon:

AL1916Wacer500LL.jpg

19" Widescreen Acer TFT monitor ;)

one thing Im really angry about. it looks sweet in HD tv, but when you put it back to normal AV, the picture is worse than an Xbox game. WTF is up with that? I find it totally outrageous.

I agree with that. It seems unfair that you only get the full experience of a Xbox 360 when playing on a HDTV!

I'm wondering what Fight Night Round 3 looks like on a normal TV, because it sure looks superb on a HDTV!

:)

I also love those DBZ figurines. Gorgeous setup :bowdown:

I have a 32 inch Widescreen for my gaming(had it for a few years now) and it works wonders. As much as I want an HDTV I can't see myself buying one anytime soon, as not only do I not have the money but it isn't necessary...yet.

BF2 Official Site:

"If you want to experience all-out 24 player Xbox Live action in eye-bursting next-gen graphics, make sure that you download the Battlefield 2: Modern Combat demo, which will be available for download over Xbox Live Marketplace from March 24."

:smile:

A guy has a review copy of Oblivion over on http://www.xbox.com forums. Keep a eye on the topic as he is going to stream a video of him playing it, not to sure if i want to see it though, kinda would ruin it.

So far he thinks the game is very very good. No tearing, only slows down when auto-saving and the graphics are wonderful, also i'm pretty positive someone stated he has a normal TV.

Cannot wait! Lets hope we all get the game thursday, who-ever purchased it on here and through Gameplay! :bouncy:

So whats everyone going to do when they first get it? I reckon i have a little walk around the forests and to the ocean (i'm positive there is one).

I really hope it doesn't end-up being linear. We don't need to follow any paths do we? we can do what we want, walk where we want? Nothing like Fable ended up i hope! :hehe:

Oh man Owen :smile: This is a Elder Scrolls game. If you want non linear you have come to the right place. Although there is a main quest you can literally do whatever the hell you want for as long as you want. Seperate guilds turning into a vampire, just exploring. Wonderful stuff.

lol, I think we all know that! But they said Oblivion is more linear than Morrowind, so that like new comers will find it easier to get into. But it will still be free roaming and stuff, but it'll tell you how to do stuff and things so you don't have to spend hours figuring out stuff.