Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've been reading that Final Fantasy XI is coming out on the 360, so I don't see why WoW would pass up a chance to compete...

Where the hell have you been? Final Fantasy XI beta has been out for about three weeks!

Owen are those release dates for Europe? I thought it wasn't as early as that, ah just checked gameplay and your right. Damn why is Elder Scrolls delayed to April :hmm:

Oh man I need a new game having no Live account and just PD makes me wish Rare would have spent more time on this game. It has cowboys in it for god sake.

Owen are those release dates for Europe? I thought it wasn't as early as that, ah just checked gameplay and your right. Damn why is Elder Scrolls delayed to April :hmm:

Oh man I need a new game having no Live account and just PD makes me wish Rare would have spent more time on this game. It has cowboys in it for god sake.

Yeah it's European dates! and Elder Scrolls hasn't been given a date yet so Gameplay has just put it as April.

Could still be end of March, no-one really knows.

Yeah give us the Full-Auto verdict! :D

Full Auto should arrive for me tomorrow. I'm looking forward towards it because I liked what the demo was showing me.

http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5722187

Demo explained O_o

I'm finding it very tempting too, the only thing holding me back is the fact that practically none of my clan will be getting it.

Fuck it, I've ordered it anyway. Hopefully should get it for friday.

I'm finding it very tempting too, the only thing holding me back is the fact that practically none of my clan will be getting it.

I'm still not convinced. The whole game just seems "flawed". The concept just seems kinda boring, i'll see how reviews come up.

I've resisted temptation so far! I love buying new 360 games. :laughing:

However i'm not going to get it, because i don't want another car-racing game! I have Shadow Of The Collosus to play soon anyway so that will keep me busy for the rest of Feb hopefully!

Let me know what you think of it! :hehe:

I've resisted temptation so far! I love buying new 360 games. :laughing:

However i'm not going to get it, because i don't want another car-racing game! I have Shadow Of The Collosus to play soon anyway so that will keep me busy for the rest of Feb hopefully!

Let me know what you think of it! :hehe:

so do i... bought DOA4 on monday pre-owned (?) (bargain) and completed the story modes just today :bowdown: all hail me

Hmmm, gonna check out DOA tomorrow and see if I want to get it.

Been playing through King Kong at the moment! Some bits are pretty awful, but some of the stages are really quite cool! The bit with all the brontosauruses and you're running between them is great! Still, graphics aren't as flashy as I originally thought, and there's PLENTY of slowdown now and again.

Still, worth it for £25 new!

Lots of mixed scores going round then. This means I've seen a (8.5, 8, 8,) 7.5, 5.5 and then those scores you have just mentioned. It seems a love or hate thing to me at the moment, just like I said last time, Lost Kingdoms style.

Played it for a good 4 hours now. I've only played through the career part of the game so far. The slowdown isn't as bad as the demo at all, there is some occasional framerate drop when the whole screen is full of explosions but it doesn't really effect the game that much, you can easily still play it while it's all going on.

Some things that annoy me are probably all career related but as you progress through it you don't really get to choose your car you drive at the moment, you get a car to drive and then you unlock it after finishing that race. I think this is just for the starting part of the career though, as I'm now in A class and it's doing the same type of thing for the A class cars. I'll have to see after I've got further into it.

The only thing I've got a major problem with at the moment is that it seems a little easy so far, I've got the best medals on each of the levels without really any problems trying to achieve them.

The game is alot of fun though, and if you looked past the demos problems and liked what the game was showing, then you'll probably like the full version.

If I was to score it so far from what I played, probably around the 7 area. That is just from playing career mode though.

Do you have to use the PGR100 gamerpicture for your profile? Or is it enough to have just downloaded it. It doesn't say anything about USING it on xbox.com.

Finished King Kong today! The New York stuff was rubbish! The few areas just before that though, ie the last few island levels were brilliant!

Did anyone else find the character model of that woman (Ann?) really frightening? Especially at the beginning when she's staring down at you... Horrible. Her face is all mongy.

_41299458_1faceafp203i.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!