NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I was thinking that when I checked it. Glad I didnt buy it now.

I hate you :P

On a side note i skated the board yesterday. It was pretty damn nice. The games not bad either.

Thought you would knw that by now :indeed:

I hardly ever come on in the evenings, I have parents to contend with for the TV.

No m8.

I saw that coming...

Anyone up for a few rounds now? There seem to be a few of us (me, Caris, Tellyn, and Stefkov) hanging around on here, so why don't we go and kill each other/some randoms instead?

EDIT: and HoT and Ashmat.

If anyone wants to play now, post and either host, or give me the heads up and I'll run downstairs and do it myself.

What level are you guys playing Dirt on?

the first 2 races i did on ametuer found it way to easy so moved to pro am 3/4 (3 quarters) of the races now are doable first try but still can be challenging to get 1st. I start it off mainly on pro now : peace: which half the time takes a couple of attempts but its doable

shocked myself last night after the one race it went to the xboxlive scoreboard for that race and i was number 518th :o

the race ive had most trouble with is the woods race (first one i think) on tier 4 christ wat a pain would always hit one-two trees which would fuk up the whole thing gah.

awesome game thou like said before prob the best racer ive ever played

Awesome, swanky new looking Xbox.com!

...its not actually any better...

Awesome, swanky new looking Xbox.com!

I was thinking the same thing!

Now then, who wants to play Gears (but not any of the new maps, I don't have them yet)?

I hardly ever come on in the evenings, I have parents to contend with for the TV.

You should hook it up in your bedroom, xbox whenever you want :smile:

You should hook it up in your bedroom, xbox whenever you want :smile:

I would if I could, but the HDTV is downstairs and it's where the Ethernet cable runs to. :(

I'll do my best to get on tonight, but could I be really cheeky and request that whoever hosts leaves out the new maps. I have a lack of money...

The new xbox.com is slightly ugly.

Do you think so? I think it looks nicer than the older design, not so cluttered.

Do you think so? I think it looks nicer than the older design, not so cluttered.

I think it's a lot nicer looking aswell.

My only problem I think is the white bits on the side are too bright.

Ergh,l i can't get past level 12 on PoP, how do i kill the dark prince without dying?

Took me a while. You are the Dark Prince, killing him will kill you aswell.

Sheath your sword and walk into him, simply. Which was really annoying to find out.

gearsnow anyone?

Yes!

Can you please leave out any of the maps you have to pay for though (if you're hosting).

I'll be online in 2 minutes.

People, just to warn you, you might want to shield your retinas for the impending post from Jebus.

Chris i didnt delete you from my friends list, your still on mine anyways quick message to usualy people i play or did play with on gears now , im sorry if i got on your nervs i sorry like some sort of fued and i will evn say sorry to caris for what i may have done to him to get angry with me reet although some may hate me for being loud agressive aragant well sorry just how i am and for people who hate me for gears cos of way i play sorry , all i want is game of gears like normal before people started saying thing on forums which is want normal gears and all i have to sya bauer , tellyn or nath beggining to anoy me with telling me what your saying like he is on my side then when i make a point he buggers off and side with you guys.

so i apologize people even sorry to caris wan a normal game of gears without me being loud and then usual suspects say things bout me

and if my sorry isnt good enough then least let me be entitled to take on a n- europe team vs a team i make just as one last game

sorry if spelling is off , mates computer doesnt support it fully

People, just to warn you, you might want to shield your retinas for the impending post from Jebus.

look mayte was a sorry which wasnt implied to you

I didn't really understand what jimjebus said but he said sorry so fair enough.

Not to start anything between us but seriously mate, did you go to school?

If you did what did you get in your English exams?

On a lighter note, I need a new involving game.

the first 2 races i did on ametuer found it way to easy so moved to pro am 3/4 (3 quarters) of the races now are doable first try but still can be challenging to get 1st. I start it off mainly on pro now : peace: which half the time takes a couple of attempts but its doable

shocked myself last night after the one race it went to the xboxlive scoreboard for that race and i was number 518th :o

the race ive had most trouble with is the woods race (first one i think) on tier 4 christ wat a pain would always hit one-two trees which would fuk up the whole thing gah.

awesome game thou like said before prob the best racer ive ever played

The Australian courses are killers. have to be careful around every corner! I use automatic gears and I sure that is why when playing online some peeps are much quicker as they are using manual gears.

The Darkness mabey m8.

I'll have a look see at the thread.