NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yay for GRAW2.

Finally had a chance to play it again after the insane rush of games a couple of months back, finished 2 of the co-op missions, 4 to go.

I think I'm in the mood for Gears tonight. Come one, come all. Come join in the fun of knowing I will kill you.

What say ye? About the ninth hour?

That sounds like a jolly old idea.

I think I'm in the mood for Gears tonight. Come one, come all. Come join in the fun of knowing I will kill you.

Nay, by the 11th hour.

*riff kicks in*

"The hour of reckoning draws near

Judgment day is here and gone"

:heh:

Yeah, 9 sounds good :).

Stef... last night... you wasnt there... its unexceptable.. you better be there tonight!

I wonder if stroppy JimJebus will play tonight. I will be along at like 9-half 9ish

Fucking hope not.

Well he left our game last night because he was being "Picked on"

Oooooh Argos are selling 360 cameras for £19.99

To be honest, last time we played, we were kinda picking on him.

I think most of us are just bitter that he's better than us because he plays it all the time.

Nah loads of people are better than me, he's just a prick.

I don't think he means anything by it, that's just the kinda guy he is. He's a decent guy, he just tends to be unpleasant sometimes.

Either way, I don't really know why he plays with us so often, it's not like he's from the forums or anything. I can understand dan, because he's a genuinely awesome kid.

Make its so its cleared im not going to scream i just live fact that a forum is a nice place to say things about me and not expected me to know but that doesnt matter... i did not leave the game because i was being picked on i was annoyed abit not as much as caris does when people say "hey caris eat cake" also agreeded with bard although i thought he didnt like me at all i think some not naming {caris} :) are bitter because i play better and i dont spend much time on gears only when im bored at night and to agree with caris loads of people are better than him and yeah i can be a prick some time and loud and im aware of it and before any one post with a smart comment of " oh do something about it " then No and again agree with bard i can be unpleasent just if you think its unpleasant and anoying its becuase you take it the wrong way , i play with the group because people like nintenchris , bard, dan, phee ash linkified and good people to play with and do actually moan and quit the game and make there own because there loosing (not giving a dig at caris) but thats all i have to say about the threads posted about me , gears of war awsome game you play it, you win some you lose some, you meet anoying people on xbox live even jolly roger people who live to get it out on cam so sorry if i did wrong on playing gears....

Oh god. Capital letters, grammar and break that into sensible sentences and paragraphs and then, maybe people will read it.

Holy shit, it's Jimjebus o_0. And he has a pic of Matt Heafy in his profile. Something is amiss.

Jordan, stop reaching inside my brain and stealing my ideas. It hurts like hell when you do.

There was not a single full stop in that piece of text. Nothing I have ever seen hurt my eyes that much.

Hey there Jim *waves*

There was not a single full stop in that piece of text. Nothing I have ever seen hurt my eyes that much.

Hey there Jim *waves*

What you on about? I see 6! Granted they are in groups of 3.

What you on about? I see 6! Granted they are in groups of 3.

Technically not full stops then.

I saw a load of writing that look like it had been done by a 6yearold then i saw the name Jimjebus and had a real life lol.

lol.

oh and im not bitter, Bard's better than me and i think hes great, i just don't like you.

From now until June 28th and then again from July 19th to 23rd you can download Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery free on Xbox Live Video Marketplace. This boon (or curse depending on how you feel about Austin Powers) comes from the friendly folks at McDonalds as part of their BurgerCon marketing campaign on XBLM. I'm not a huge Austin Powers fan and don't really want to take up room on my hard drive for such a frivolity, but I'm sure for some of you this will undoubtedly be awesomely exciting news.

From Kotaku.

American marketplace only however.

I dare somone to actually read that outloud. You'd die of not breathing.

Well Rob, you broke my eyes. I got a referral out of you joining though. *thumb up*

Noooooo!!!

It's Rome at 9!

I may be on afterwards, but my parents will probably still want to watch TV. :(

Yay, got the Worm Hunter achievement on Lost Planet. That bugger took me the best part of 40 minutes to kill.

Got EDF2017, Viva Pinatta and Football Manager 2006 yesterday.

Football Manager wasn't deliberate, Gamestop had a sign in the window saying "Trade any 2 Xbox 360 games and get Colin McRae: DiRT for £5" so i went to Gamestation and bought Football Manager to use as one of my game trades.

Went back to Gamestop and they said "Sorry, the games have to add up to £28 in trade in value"

I say "It doesn't say that on the poster"

They say "It wouldn't fit on the poster, but the poster does say Terms and Conditions apply"

So now i have a copy of an out-dated simulation of a sport i don't like. Go me! :yay:

~insert random ranting~

oh god, he's even in here :shakehead

oh and im not bitter, Bard's better than me and i think hes great, i just don't like you.

that made me lol

Dunno why but i can never get a decent online game on that. Servers always shut down or i get bored after searching for a good game for 1/2 hour :(

From now until June 28th and then again from July 19th to 23rd you can download Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery free on Xbox Live Video Marketplace. This boon (or curse depending on how you feel about Austin Powers) comes from the friendly folks at McDonalds as part of their BurgerCon marketing campaign on XBLM. I'm not a huge Austin Powers fan and don't really want to take up room on my hard drive for such a frivolity, but I'm sure for some of you this will undoubtedly be awesomely exciting news.

From Kotaku.

American marketplace only however.

Lol! Awesome film that. Though the 2nd and 3rd are better.

Lol! Awesome film that. Though the 2nd and 3rd are better.

Oh no you didn't :mad:

Ha thanks to you guys i got "You Down With E.P.I.C?" I didn't even see it pop up though..

Holy shit, it's Jimjebus o_0. And he has a pic of Matt Heafy in his profile. Something is amiss.

Whats wrong with Matt heafy lol i love the Grammar police and all that comments and caris Mayte , I don't like you either i mean i'm just doing the same as you.

You have done nothing wrong i just don't like you either i was told you don't like me because i don't die or if i do its not you who is killing me

Lots of love mayte xxx

Nothing. Matt Heafy kicks all sorts of ass. You just didn't strike me as the metalhead type.

Yeah heafy is good, only found out he was half jap other day Watched download 06 set and looked jap so i had to look and he was good full set of them playing Gunshot is good him and Corey play so fast hands or guitar necks should of burnt.

Gunshot solo isn't too hard to play, you should check out the Departure solo. It's like holy fuck. How could you not tell he's half japanese? He clearly is :heh:

Alexi Laiho kicks both their asses though.

Now why am I talking about this in the 360 thread? :p.