NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

With a lot of people's Boxes going up in flames recently I was wondering if I'm the only person who has owned a 360 for more than a year and has never had to return it.

I bought mine in March 2006 and it hasn't died yet, does that mean I'm next on the list?

With a lot of people's Boxes going up in flames recently I was wondering if I'm the only person who has owned a 360 for more than a year and has never had to return it.

I bought mine in March 2006 and it hasn't died yet, does that mean I'm next on the list?

You're definitely up there! My second one is working perfectly, and if it is going to break again I want it to be now while it's still in warranty. Also I'd like a quieter one, that doesn't sound like it's about to die when I stand it up.

My brother owns a 360 since launch date, and only earlier this month he had problems.

Summer heat i think.

Mark these special dates down, the end of this year is going to be awesome!

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - 19th October

Assassin's Creed - 9th November

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - 16th November

Haze - 30th November

So many games and so little time.

Haze - 30th November

My wallet just skipped a beat!

Anyone want to buy a kidney?

My wallet just skipped a beat!

Anyone want to buy a kidney?

I know what you mean, its actually kind of crazy. They are just the Ubisoft games, never mind Halo 3, GTA, Blue Dragon and any other big hitters coming our way. I have also got my Wii to think about aswell as picking up a PS3 for Ratchet and Clank. I just need to see if I can save my remaining 16 holidays at work for the end of the year.

Burnout Revenge

Discuss

Got it a few days back. = awesome. I hate racing games, but Burnout is fucking ace.

Got it a few days back. = awesome. I hate racing games, but Burnout is fucking ace.

Totally agree. The graphics and gameplay of Burnout Revenge makes it so much fun to play. I remember when I first got it me and my mate spent ages just playing the Crash mode online. Beats the hell out of the need for Speed series.

I got a bit of a shock last night when a red light appeared on the 360 ring. the console is okay, though.

Does the GHII guitar work with Boom Boom Rocket? I realise I won't need to strum, but the frets would work alone right?

For about 20 seconds after lightning almost hit my house I had the 3 red lights. Just turned it off and on again and works fine!

Haze - 30th November

:bouncy: Naruto. 19th of October. *Has a Party* :bouncy:

Are those US dates or Eur dates?

edit* Looked it up Naruto is a US date:D 26th for you guys.

ARGH!

Got my first achievement in G Wars, after trying to get pacifist for half an hour, i went for it and got 100k, to find out it's only 5g? AGH!

Haze - 30th November

Oh my word. That new has made me too happy for my own good.

Also Fight Night Round 3 is pretty good. It's fun when you beat down the opposition, not the other way around...

Not sure if this has been posted before but:

HALO 3 Achievements: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=274

Thank God, online Achievements which are actually reasonable.

'Marathon Man' sounds quite interesting, and what could Campaign meta-game points be? Perhaps some kind of score attack mode which tots up time taken, ammo used, damage taken, etcetera? Not exactly meta-gaming, but I'm not sure of the context here.

ARGH!

Got my first achievement in G Wars, after trying to get pacifist for half an hour, i went for it and got 100k, to find out it's only 5g? AGH!

Yeah and I'm crap at Geo Wars and the highest I've got is only around that. It's satisfying to finally get that pacifist achievement though.

The volume when listening to a DVD on my Xbox is really low compared to playing games, are there any settings for this that i'm missing anywhere?

Aye it is, I watched House and it was quite quiet. You'll just have to turn up the tv volume.

Fight Night is actually alright. A tad repetitive though.

Got into some Tomb Raider earlier. Not a bad game. One of the ones I've wanted to finish for a while now.

2 days until I can order DiRT :D

Haze - 30th November

I thought Haze was PS3 exclusive till next year.

Apparently the time exclusive is a week...

As did I but Ubisoft seemed to have different ideas with the list they gave out today. I aint complaining though as Haze looks very good and will be well worth a look, the sonner the better.

Anyone seen the list of games that is coming out in the next 2 weeks for the 360? Its crazy...

Armored Core 4

FlatOut

Shrek the Third

Monster Madness

Call of Juarez

Hour of Victory

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

OverLord

Project Sylpheed

Tenchu Z

The Darkness

Vampire Rain

Its worth noting that Vampire Rain, Project Sylpheed, Call of Juarez, FlatOut and Tenchu Z are on £27.99-£29.99 from Gameplay, possibly cheaper from Shopto.net.