NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

eh? I don't really see whats funny since it got really good reviews and has sold alot.

Metacritic

I just don't think the game deserves those scores. And my point was more because there was a discussion some time ago where people said Famitsu's reviews were awesome and VERY demanding.

I think it's pretty crap too however it has to be a least a very solid game to have gotten those reviews though I think it's because of the GTA drought that it has done so well.

I shall start a new thread with what I was planning to do for the PES tournament after 7 ages of rock.

yessss.png

*Insert freaky horror style music*

Im really starting to get bored with Forza now. Having been playing for over a week I have just realized that there are very few tracks on the game and some of the races are taking ages like 9-11 laps and that aint even an endurance race.

Im really starting to get bored with Forza now. Having been playing for over a week I have just realized that there are very few tracks on the game and some of the races are taking ages like 9-11 laps and that aint even an endurance race.

same here mate. the lack of tracks is really annoying!

It's not exactly a flaw in the game, but I'm getting really annoyed at having upgraded my original Golf to something really good, I know don't have a race across all of the unlocked classes (up to like semi pro or something) that I can use it in. It feels like I need to buy a new car for every race, and then it'll be too slow because it's not been upgraded. Like I said it's more just something I don't like rather than a flaw in the game.

I havent really had to buy many cars for races as you usually win the cars you need. I sent a spare car to ThatGuy, hopefully that will help you out as its pretty good.

I havent really had to buy many cars for races as you usually win the cars you need. I sent a spare car to ThatGuy, hopefully that will help you out as its pretty good.

Yeah cheers mate. Think I need to take a break from it, getting a bit boring. Now would be a good time to have DiRT.

same here mate. the lack of tracks is really annoying!

20060419-faith2.jpg

I find your lack of tracks disturbing.

I played Guitar Hero last night....bit of sneak sneaky. Got it playing on my xbox.

Now is the time...Need to get to 9000 gamerpoints. 23 points off now, due to King Kong and GHII.

I need Guitar Hero, I need it with a passion.

HI I'm a broke 360, What's your name?

Hey i'm Caris Why did you break today?

Ah i'm just a **** mate, you know Cabbose will rip it out of you now!

Yeah no red lights just frezzing for me!

Luckly you can take me back to Blockbusters and you have MU's to keep your saves!

Close one innit!'

Brb im off to get a replacment the same day :smile:

It's weird though Rob, i told you it would break i knew it...

i hae a 6th sense about these things, i do it all the time...

Its just a freeze. You ALWAYS take the piss, like 'playing gears tonight'. karma is giving it to you because you deserve it!

So another 360 falls victim due to shoddy hardware, how can Microsoft deny that there is a problem with their machines??!!

At least you can get a replacement 360 Caris and then get back to beating Robs gamerscore :)

Its just a freeze. You ALWAYS take the piss, like 'playing gears tonight'. karma is giving it to you because you deserve it!

It's froze 4 times in a row about 30 seconds into Gears...

EDIT: @ Hero HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Did i say Blockbusters i'm taking it back to?

Hello Fight Night and TMNT.

hello a) youll never finish them before you take them back

b)thats still not enough

c) you owe me achievements

d) mine will be back soon

All of Turtles can be beaten in just over 4 hours and Fight Night I did in 1 day, watch your back ( note* not in a sexual way ) Rob hes gaining on you!