NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

i just bought an Xbox360 yesterday with Dead Rising, it´s Great!

Gonna go out today and try to find Gears Of War and another controller

Woo after a week of no internet (it killed me) im back.

360 without xbox live is absolute wank. Had lost planet for 3 days, and couldnt play online, sucked. But the game is well good imo. Gonna cain it online today, if anyones up for joining me.

Just finished Zone of the Enders erm I mean Lost Planet :) Seriously though, it did all go Z.O.E at the end didnt it?

I thought the same thing.

Pretty crappy last boss really.

Well another week and still no Woms. According to teamxbox its Heavy Weapon this Wednesday but Worms cant be far off as all of its achievements are ready now, Worms online will be hilarious.

I thought the same thing.

Pretty crappy last boss really.

Aye just finished it myself and though that the last boss was shit, The VS upgrade was amazin.

Great game tho, off to play online now

The last boss was alright. I just thought the whole thing was great though. The whole Mech upgrade that is. It looked so awesome. I enjoyed the ending too.

What do you guys do about the batteries for the controllers. They already seem to be on only one bar so i'm kinda annoyed. Is the play and charge kit worth the money?

What do you guys do about the batteries for the controllers. They already seem to be on only one bar so i'm kinda annoyed. Is the play and charge kit worth the money?

Definately worth the money.

Way over prices though, just buy rechargebale batteries for much cheaper ..

Wireless controller + play and charge kit = wired controller.

Just buy a wired controller, and put batteries in the wireless one when you do multiplayer.

or just keep your wireless controller, then when you turn your 360 off plug the charge kit in, then itll charge up while ur 360 is turned off. Itll go into a sort of standby mode. Much easier. Then everytime you play, its wireless. Dont know what he's talking about in the post above, iv never used my wireless controler with a wire.

or buy a quick charge kit and an extra recharge pack and always have one ready with full charge :)

I have never had to change the batteries on it and used it quite a bit over xmas. But haven't been bothered to yankthe ethernet cable upstairs

I was thinking about buying a play and charge kit, then I realised we just get AA batteries from maplins for cheap. So i take a row of them, keep them in my room. Batteries low just change, no hassle really.

Why can't you stamp on Zombies heads when they are on the ground in Dead Rising!? I always have to wait for them to get up!!!

Does anyone know where and how to get rally good Photos because I only rack up about 300pp and my friend somehow gets loads?

Why can't you stamp on Zombies heads when they are on the ground in Dead Rising!? I always have to wait for them to get up!!!

Does anyone know where and how to get rally good Photos because I only rack up about 300pp and my friend somehow gets loads?

Well if you unequip your items i think you can kick them when they're on the floor.

About the photos, do something then quickly take out your camer and press to shoot. Just whatever, like throwing something eg a knife, at one of them and getting loads of zombies in the background.

Maybe something better, but thats all that I did in the time i played the game.

Tits and fanny.

Tits and fanny.

I tried it...:heh: but still couldn't rack up loads but ill try the item throwing+pic combo! I love throwing benchs!

Anybody got Madden 07? Thinking of picking it up tomorrow, to quench my current NFL thirst.

bosses's. And when you rescue someone theyll do a celebration, and a yellow PP sticker comes on them, snap em at that moment to get loads of PP.

bosses's. And when you rescue someone theyll do a celebration, and a yellow PP sticker comes on them, snap em at that moment to get loads of PP.

K cool! Cheers! Are there any books I can pick up which will help and where they are?: peace:

Well annoyed. I've been playing PES6 on live, I got hammered first two games (5-2 then 5-0), the next two I lost 1-0. So I get a fifth game, I was 2-0 up, the **** start pissing about. Then the game froze, so now I have a 0:5 win:loss ratio.

i didnt use any books. Except for i think it was a health booster, and its in the room where you get the hostages, after killin the dude with 2 machetes in the garden shop.