NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Pinatas only eat other Pinatas if they are instructed (if they are resident) and try getting your fox to eat the duck at night, same was happening to me and that worked.

But the ducks go to sleep at night. I'll just make a duck and make the fix eat it as a task to do. Knock it on its head, make the fox attack. Win.

anyone after any pinatas? i got a few rare-uns, ill pass them down as hero-of-time passed them down to me. Horstachios, chewnicorns, roarios? Im so close to gettin this elephanilla (sp?) its eaten about 6 black berrys out of 8.

Yeah the elephant took me sometime aswell, its great to see so many of you enjoying this game as it really does deserve this kind of attention.

I'm loving the game now. Been playing it non stop. Still not reached that 10 hour achievement though.

It's constantly looking around making sure stuff's happening. Glad I hired that waterer now. Saves me a bit of time.

I kinda had a gander at the achievements for it, and some of them are like wow. I mean some achievements for some games how;re you meant to know how to get them. Like the purple heart on COD3?!?

ah this stupid elephanilla is doin me head in, anyone got one they cud send over? ill trade or buy :)

Fatrox I could do with a Chewnicorn, not knowing how to get them of course. If its something easy I'll just get one myself.

ah this stupid elephanilla is doin me head in, anyone got one they cud send over? ill trade or buy :)

I might have one, I'll have a look tomorrow.

If you've got any rare stuff you want to send I wouldn't complain.:santa:

what you need

got err

swananas, roarios, chewnicorn, elphanilla (got it)

Wanting people to send you rare pinatas is a bit odd in my opinion. A lot of the enjoyment from the game is based around discovering new pinatas and finally succeeding in getting them into your garden.

To each his own I suppose.

somebody send me an elephant

Look at the last page of this thread.

Bet you lot never thought you'd say stuff like that in your life.

I love Mousemallows.

Chris and Tim Stamper, two of Rare Ltd.'s (Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark and Viva Pinata) three founders have left the studio. While the news surfaces in the wake of disappointing sales figures for Rare's excellent Viva Pinata, Microsoft told 1UP that sluggish Pinata sales had "absolutely" nothing to do with their departure.

"Chris and Tim have helped shape Rare into the world-renowned development studio that is it today and their impact on the videogame industry as a whole is well known. They are simply leaving to pursue other opportunities and we wish them luck in their future endeavors."

The Stampers' exodus comes just four years after Microsoft acquired Rare from Nintendo for $375M. Since that acquisition, Rare has published five games for Microsoft Game Studios. In addition to Pinata, the Rare released Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero at the Xbox 360's launch and shipped Conker: Live & Reloaded and Grabbed By the Ghoulies on the original Xbox. While it seems unlikely that Microsoft has recouped their original investment in Rare, the company maintains that the studio is "the cornerstone of Microsoft Game Studios' broadening strategy."

Microsoft told 1UP that Mark Bryant, a 19-year-veteran of the Rare team, and Gregg Mayles will succeed the Stampers as Studio Director and Creative Director, respectively.

1up.

I hope the Stampers form a little company and get the rights to goldeneye, if they alrady havnt, and put it up for the VC also Banjo kazzoie.

Got the 10 hour achievement on Viva Pinata last night before the Gears match. damn.

Thats some bad news right there.

Although, what if the Stampers set up a new development studio for Ninty?

Why is it when ever someone leaves a company the nintendo fan's all start screaming "there gonna go to nintendo cause they got the innovation!!!!!!!!!!!"

When microsoft and sony (yeah i said the s word what you gonna do) are making more original ip's then nintendo by far.

If Rare keep churning out games like Viva Pinata from now on, consider them officially back on my party invite list regardless of who is and isn't part of the company anymore.

Has anyone played the demo of Lost Planet? Is it any good? I ask because I hope to order my 360 tomorrow and my sister owes me a Xmas pres! From what I've read it sounds good, but how have you guys found it?

I tried the first Lost Planet demo, and the visuals wer very nice. Explosions and stuff were all good.

However there was something I didnt like. I didnt understand those yellow globules laying around etc. I actually dont know what I didnt llike about it.

So I cant really say whether you'd like it or not.

I tried the first Lost Planet demo, and the visuals wer very nice. Explosions and stuff were all good.

However there was something I didnt like. I didnt understand those yellow globules laying around etc. I actually dont know what I didnt llike about it.

So I cant really say whether you'd like it or not.

Hmmm, very interesting! So the actual gameplay is solid? but there were 'yellow globules', kk cool! Cheers! Any other impressions?:grin:

Why is it when ever someone leaves a company the nintendo fan's all start screaming "there gonna go to nintendo cause they got the innovation!!!!!!!!!!!"

When microsoft and sony (yeah i said the s word what you gonna do) are making more original ip's then nintendo by far.

I dunno, after a cursory glance over the release schedules, kinda looks about 50-50 to me.

Coming in soon for Xbox 360 and PS3!

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #145

I Wanna be Like BurnoutToo: Extreme Edition!

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #325

We've Been Watching "The Fast And The Furious" Again

Will Wrights PC Port

If Nintendo Can Do It So Can We

Sid Mieres PC Ports

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #17B

Still Flogging The GTA-Alike Horse

"Exclusive" Game For PS3/Xbox360*

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the PC Port

The Japanese Will Fucking Love This RPG

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #83MX

PC Port Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #GH28F

Coming Soon for Wii & DS!

Mario Game!

Amazing Game No-One Will Ever Play

Mario Game!

Mario Game!

Dissapointing Franchise Return

Mario Game!

Movie Game "For The Kids"

Mario Game!

Shabby Multiplatform Port

Mario Game!

Pokemon Strikes Back

Mario Game!

Amazing and Original Game Everyone Will Hate Because It Isn't A Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* Like They Hoped

*(delete as applicable)

I dunno, after a cursory glance over the release schedules, kinda looks about 50-50 to me.

Coming in soon for Xbox 360 and PS3!

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #145

I Wanna be Like BurnoutToo: Extreme Edition!

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #325

Will Wrights PC Port

If Nintendo Can Do It So Can We

Sid Mieres PC Ports

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #17B

Still Flogging The GTA-Alike Horse

"Exclusive" Game For PS3/Xbox360*

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the PC Port

The Japanese Will Fucking Love This RPG

Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #83MX

PC Port Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* #GH28F

Coming Soon for Wii & DS!

Mario Game!

Amazing Game No-One Will Ever Play

Mario Game!

Mario Game!

Dissapointing Franchise Return

Mario Game!

Movie Game "For The Kids"

Mario Game!

Shabby Multiplatform Port

Mario Game!

Pokemon Strikes Back

Mario Game!

Amazing and Original Game Everyone Will Hate Because It Isn't A Game Full of Big Manly Men Shooting Zombies/Demons/Aliens* Like They Hoped

*(delete as applicable)

Lol thats pretty much it, I'd add a few non games (whoppee) to the nintendo section and shitty japenese rpg's with horrible plots to the 360 and ps3. Although they are hadly exclusive i mean tales of symphonia has the crappiest plot ever and thats on gc and also nintendo fans obssesion.

Lost Planet looks fantastic but I can't get myself to enjoy the gameplay, especially on the multiplayer demo. I won't be buying. Unfortunately practically all the upcoming 360 games I want won't be released till autumn/winter.

Lost Planet looks fantastic but I can't get myself to enjoy the gameplay, especially on the multiplayer demo. I won't be buying. Unfortunately practically all the upcoming 360 games I want won't be released till autumn/winter.

I don't suppose you could specifiy(sp?) what is wrong with the gameplay its just if I get it I will get it along with the console and so wont really have a chance to check it out!

I can't believe I come to a Nintendo forum to chat about Xbox 360.

Same, Xbox forums like TeamXbox are all full of fanboys. I like the community here.

I was just wondering, my friend is buyng a 360 from america. Will it work here with games and Xbox live and stuff?

Thanks!